[Archive] New Sartosa Minis

Willmark:

One of the worst mistakes GW ever made was going public…

turquois dwarf:

i dont think theyl get an army book unless they are revamping dogs of war

Willmark:

Mercenaries have always been a problem and how to fairly represent them in the rules.

al-hashut:

If they’re that bothered that mercenaries unbalance the gaming system, then why are they not crying over the impact that Ogres and Giants have in the gameplay

Kera foehunter:

Guys!!! remeber last year in some of the off issue of gw. they brought up a yellow postie that sad need to work on Dog of war. So don’t get bent . PLuss they need to up date the Dow book too.

speedygogo:

I love the new minis and would be open to a pirate theme army.

speedygogo:

If they're that bothered that mercenaries unbalance the gaming system, then why are they not crying over the impact that Ogres and Giants have in the gameplay

al-hashut
Ogres don't have that great of an impact as an army, making them DOW is what is unbalanced. I think the whole plan is to sell models. The giant was advertized on everything and eventually made DOW just to sell more of them. I love ogres but the new giant looks awful IMO.

Kera foehunter:

Well speedygogo join in !!!There always room for more pirates

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Well speedygogo join in !!!!There always room for more pirates

Kera foehunter
well Godbob is my orc pirate hence the jolly rogers

Geckilian:

It’s been stated that the Sartosan minis are merely for the direct only range, and aren’t for a new army. I believe the statement was posted on Dakka and echoed on Warseer.

where is sartosa i can’t find it on the map

Lord Zarkov:

Just below Tilea; It’s essentialy Sicily

Ingrown:

I don’t get why everyones getting so annoyed at GW for this, theres a topic on warseer from last year when someone got some pic’s of the greens, they were apparently made to go along with a campaign. If you read through some of the posts its very similar to a lot of the things that are said on this forum. I think the fact GW is releasing these on open sale is great, usually they’d either be forgotten about or run as some limited edition models.

heres the thread if your interested: http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133847

speedygogo:

I’m glad to see them released too. GW would be more successful selling them if they didn’t release them a year after the zombie pirates list came out. There just isn’t as much interest in Luthor Harkon now that the rules for him are about nigh unuseable.

i’m glad to although they should be releaeses older army’s(ex,CD) but they should be saleing army’s which have been left out like nippon,cathey,the kingdom of ind,khuresh and araby 'cos they have left the east side totally pointless :mad