[Archive] new sculpt WIP [UPDATE 13-12-10]

Sjoerdo:

An axe then, I’ll let it sink in, who knows…

And know where to put his left foot… Skull not creative enough well I challenge you then :cheers

Come up with something truely creative (this rules out heads, rocks, etc.);

I say a beer keg!?

clam:

No, you got to keep the hand in a position that allows me to do a standard bearer, at least.

And still says that a sword is better than an ordinary axe.

Truely creative - you say - well beer keg is good - but how about:

A six pack

A box of dog biscuits or a biiiig bone

A pile of dog shit

A pumpkin (carved perhaps - love scarecrows) or a watermelon

A rubber tire

A cat - and do make it look squashed :wink:

A GW box set or a Mantic VHS box

A giant mushroom

A freaking huge diamond

Kev White - he should fit just right in there :smiley:

oh and did I say a ball :rolleyes: - go fetch, good dog :wink:

Creative enough?

snowblizz:

Space Marine helmet?

clam:

:sick - so glad, that that would be an obvious violation of GW IPs

Obsidian:

I like the axe but also have a soft spot for the halberd like weapon. :slight_smile:

Oh, and instead of the skull maybe a freshly severed head?

Sjoerdo:

Wel done Carsten, I kenw you were up to the challange!

The pile of dog shit (could turn the halberd into a shovel!), Kev White ( :wink: ) and the bal are my favourites right now!

Anyone else feeling creative?

warh:

A Pokéball or a dog bone?

Anyway great work!

Fequiil:

what about a dwarf head( how obvious) and a big, bloody halberd/axe( yes, 2 in 1( and yes, i mean with sculpted blood)).

or a big, dwarven body?( yes, i want to see dead dwarfs).

a big robot claw on a stick?( for the weapon ofc.)

a bigger beard?!

maybe a pile of dead dwarfs?!

armour for the doggy thing?

that’s just about all i can think o at the moment…

nitroglysarine:

i like the axe, but as the others have said, might we have it say more like a halberd so we could have the possibility more easily of a SB?

GRNDL:

what about a dwarf head( how obvious) ...

that's just about all i can think o at the moment...

Fequiil
ROFLMAO!!   I was in a similar mindset after Zanko and Blue started posting pics of their normal dwarfs on this site. I feel its a little heretical/unpatriotic to the Dawi Zharr that stuff.

clam:

Here is another idea - give him a scythe?? And lean his foot on a squeezed big hat :slight_smile: RIP :smiley:

I actually like the idea with a scythe - perhaps combined with a hooded sorcerer head ?? :rolleyes:

Sjoerdo:

Well a lot of people keep asking for a severed head, thats probably what it will be then… I could turn him into a pulper spikehead revisited moedel…

Severed head on his shoulderpad, under his foot and ontop of his weapon…

Scythe and a sorcerors head could also be fun… or a flattend stamped on big hat :hat off

choices choices…

Fequiil:

what about a dwarf head( how obvious) ...

that's just about all i can think o at the moment...

Fequiil
ROFLMAO!!   I was in a similar mindset after Zanko and Blue started posting pics of their normal dwarfs on this site. I feel its a little heretical/unpatriotic to the Dawi Zharr that stuff.

GRNDL
:P

clam:

Well a lot of people keep asking for a severed head, thats probably what it will be then... I could turn him into a pulper spikehead revisited moedel...

Sjoerdo
Who, where ??

But that okay - but no bare headed dwarf or human one, please  - way to many of those. A helmet paladin/knight head would certainly look impressive.

Oh, and I think Pulper has one in his belt, too :D

Bolg:

Come up with something truely creative (this rules out heads, rocks, etc.);

Sjoerdo
I say: Bunny!!! how more evil can you get than standing on cute little (dead) bunnies!!!

(oh and the idea of a scythe also really appeals to me)

GRNDL:

Here is another idea - give him a scythe?? And lean his foot on a squeezed big hat :) RIP :D

clam
Ahh, the last gasp of defiance from the Hat haters after the Warhammer Forge announcements!! I don't think that's a bad idea, I think it would make an excellent objective marker for my games:

"Get 'im boys!!"

nitroglysarine:

Squashed Hat!!!

What tyranny is this?

clam:

Here is another idea - give him a scythe?? And lean his foot on a squeezed big hat :) RIP :D

clam
Ahh, the last gasp of defiance from the Hat haters after the Warhammer Forge announcements!! I don't think that's a bad idea, I think it would make an excellent objective marker for my games:

"Get 'im boys!!"

GRNDL
What announcement? Not even Forge World seems to acknowledge this 'mad man's project' - and as far as I know, the guy has now been kick out of office. WF big hats was a fantasy my friend, just a fantasy :P

Sjoerdo:

BIt porr quality photos I’m afraid…

clam:

A scythe :smiley: What a brilliant idea - so what’s under his foot? - a big hat? :wink:

Nah! just kidding - looks to be a helmet of some sort. Don’t think that’s a bad idea at all.

The scythe suits him very, very well - think, you should definitely keep that weapon.

Now, finish him at hand him (and the blunderbuss/hammer combo guy) over to Kev :smiley: