The theme is larger so there will be a longer period of time to get the models done.
But we try to keep the rules simple.
1. The subject will be any Unit, Monster or War Machine. Unit size has to be the Minimum size in the current army book. It would be nice if the Units have full command if an option in the army book but that isn’t necessary.
2. Any models allowed, any Warhammer Race, any manufacturer (GW and non-GW) is allowed.
3. Must take 4 clear images from different angles of the unit.
4. Please list details on model (Make, model) used, conversions done and paints used.
Please don�?Tt send units that have been submitted in other contests.
The images will be posted on the New Slayer Brotherhood and voting will be for 1 week. The Winner will be announced in the second issue of The Doom Seeker, which is due for release on 15 November 2009.
No prize this time other that recognition. We are discussing prizes for future contests.
Come on GRNDL some units have a Minimum Size of 5 (Black Orcs, Slayers) or even 1 (Man Eaters). Plus War machines and Monsters are allowed. You have over 2 months to get something ready, I have confidence in you.
I dunno, it means I’ll have to register on a new forum and I’ll feel dirty for splitting my loyalties between here and there. Unless I can just submit them through here, in which case, I might just do it…
I dunno, it means I'll have to register on a new forum and I'll feel dirty for splitting my loyalties between here and there. Unless I can just submit them through here, in which case, I might just do it...
* cough * COUGH* 15 MEMBER of the cdo are there
the reason most cd where tall hat is to hide there mohawk