[Archive] New to site

Pyro Stick:

Why dont you try searching the site or looking here:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Kera foehunter:

Thanks sweety .* Kera remebers that she need to use her deep ruff voice* Thanks Pyro Stick now i have hours of reading . Thanks to all of you who made me feal at home.

zagor66:

hi this is my first post so im obviously new. im just wondering if anyone could tell me where i could get my hands on some choas dwarf background and/or pics. I was inspired by a chaos dwarf conversion in the golden daemon a few years back and when i saw the rules on gw's website it was love at first sight!!!! Thanks for your help!

Zarek
Go to the Wiki on this site and it will give you CD galore:cheers

Willmark:

Thanks sweety .* Kera remebers that she need to use her deep ruff voice* Thanks Pyro Stick now i have hours of reading . Thanks to all of you who made me feal at home.

Kera foehunter
Woah a girl Chaos Dwarf player; this has got to be yet another milestone for CDO!

cornixt:

My wife is never short of attention in a GW store either, and she has no shortage of players to beat. Something about attractive women who play Warhammer that turns teenage boys into mush.

Time to whip out that pic that Hashut’s Chosen used to use of a female CD.

Willmark:

That’s because USUALLY girl gamers look… ahem… a certain way… Not always, but usually. :o

Something about attractive women who play Warhammer that turns teenage boys into mush.

cornixt
Your surprised by this? You were a teenage boy once right? :wink:

cornixt:

Not surprised, it happened to me once too! A girl called Verity, sigh

Zarek:

Thanks for the help! :cheers I now have hours of background material to base my army of little evil stuntties on! praise be to Hashut!!! :hashut

zagor66:

One can only hope , *welcome to the site kera.:cheers

Kera foehunter:

Yes im a girl!!! Did"t the avatar give it away.Well im just starting A chaos dwarf army. But i have been playing a dwarfs army. But i alway wanted a chaos dwarf army .So i thought i give it a try.

wallacer:

Good to see that we’re not going out of our way to make her feel awkward :rolleyes:

No wonder Dwarfs are a dying race. :stuck_out_tongue:

zagor66:

My wife is never short of attention in a GW store either, and she has no shortage of players to beat.��Something about attractive women who play Warhammer that turns teenage boys into mush.

Time to whip out that pic that Hashut's Chosen used to use of a female CD.

cornixt
Pictures...Hashut DEMANDS pictures!!!:hashut:hashut:hashut:hashut

Willmark:

Zagor your continued invoking of Hashut is displeasing him, save it for the truly important things or its hobgoblin latrine duty for you! :\

Tallhat:

My wife is never short of attention in a GW store either, and she has no shortage of players to beat.��Something about attractive women who play Warhammer that turns teenage boys into mush.

cornixt
I remeber that pic. It was great.

- Tallhat

Tallhat:

cornixt
Pictures...Hashut DEMANDS pictures!!!:hashut:hashut:hashut:hashut

zagor66
Plus how his wife looks is really none of your business.

- Tallhat

zagor66:

I am so sorry , no I meant the picture Hashuts Blessing used , not his wife.

Tallhat:

Okay then :slight_smile: My bad. Ill see if I can dig it up though Im not sure if it appropriate to show the pic without her consent since she made it (I think)

- Tallhat

zagor66:

I didnt mean to offend or anything.

cornixt:

No offense taken here. I think someone did Hashut’s Chosen’s pic for her after she did well at a tournament or something. She was one of the nicest players out there. Although I never met her in person I did correspond via email with her a bit. Lost touch now.

zagor66:

Thats a relief.