[Archive] Next contest Please

Kera foehunter:

Since we ALL have a week to rest . Bring on the next contest !!:cheers

so what next ??

rpitts2004:

Best bull centaur?

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Enslaver:

Since we ALL have a week to rest . Bring on the next contest !!:cheers

so what next ??

Kera foehunter
I'm in, you guys have some of the funnest conversions and home brewed armies on the web. I just started my first chaos dwarf slave traders from my woc nurgle army bits that has lost it's momentum.

EDIT: I think organ guns & crew would be sweet, or maybe just a unit filler,.....

Abecedar:

CD’s don’t have Organ guns!! It would be named something better than a musical instrument if they did have something like that. And calling anything CD (except Kera of course) sweet would be… would be … I’m lost for words.

Last artisans was “The Road to ZarNagrund”, that was terrain and I’m pretty sure in the last GH thread someone threw out their next option as being a BC Taurak.  I think that would be a good Idea… I am biased though as I already have a sort of an idea / WiP happening

EDIT: @ Enslaver. considering your moniker… an enslaving device or machine would come to mind.

rpitts2004:

I think organ guns & crew would be sweet, or maybe just a unit filler,.....

Enslaver
Wrong forum?

Enslaver:

I should have known better than to post, oh well I’m new. Just looking forward to the next contest, and congrats to All who entered in the past.

I guess I have been working on “repeating” hobgoblin bolt throwers, lol

Fuggit Khan:

A “repeating Hobgoblin bolt thrower”…I really like that! You just gave me an inspiration for what to do with my old Hobbo bolt thrower model. Thanks! And don’t worry or be shy about any post you make…just be happy you didn’t make a post about Scibor figs :wink:

Grimstonefire:

Personally I’d actually like to see a duel. It’s been years since the one and only duel.

Willmark:

Next contest is an Artisans’ and will be up shortly.

Kera foehunter:

Very nice can’t wait:)

Abecedar:

I should have known better than to post, oh well I'm new.

Enslaver
I lost count of how many times I felt foolish when I first began to post stuff. Still do sometimes...

Willmark:

Next contest should be ready shortly, I slapped together the banner last night.

Bolg:

Looking forward to it! and I’m in (but please keep in mind, the Brush slave is coming to an end and a few people need all the time they have to get that done.)