> 20 Night Goblin Spearmen (Nets, Champion, 1 Fanatic) - 150

> 21 Night Goblins (Hand Weapons) - 60

> 6 Squig Hoppers - 90

> Night Goblin Squig Herd (4 Teams) - 120

> 6 Stone Trolls - 360

> Giant - 205

Total - 2000 Points

BOGGO:

I gave an all Night Goblin army a try, and the little success I did get from it was being to outnumber the enemy, and give them so much to deal with that they couldn’t handle all of it. Animosity and stupidity have a way of breaking up your battle line, so I think its a good idea to have a couple of war machines to hit with if you get slowed down (doom diver is really good). You can’t go wrong with the hoppers and squig herd, but I think without having more units of Night Goblins (hw/shield with 20 or 25 is pretty cheap) will make it harder for your opponent to pick you apart (the early loss of the giant could really hurt–it seems like he has to do a lot of the work in this list). I never tried Snarsnik although he seems solid (with enough units backing him). It looks like a really fun list to play. Good luck with it.

Loki:

Good list that you have Grotsnik , i also field a full 2000 pts nigh goblin army and here is my list as i use it ,

Snarsnik and Gobbla

Night Goblin Big Boss (BSB, Bad Moon On A Stick)

Night Goblin Big Boss (sword of battle , bigins kicking boots riding giant squig) war machine hunter

Night Goblin Shaman (Lvl 2 dispel scroll X2)

36 Night Goblins with full command hand weapons and 3 fanatics

25 Night Goblins with full command hand weapons and 3 fanatics

Night Goblin Squig Herd X6

3 Stone trolls

Giant

This army startd life as a comedy one wiht me fielding a unit of 200 night goblins in one unit this only lasted for a few games as the opposing 2000 pts army can charge the one unit in the front and still have room to spare, plus side was i was never out numbered or lost my +3 rank bonous :slight_smile:

I have a total of 15 fanatics is the army and its so much fun setting the army up and seeing the look on my oppoments face when they see how many they will have to avoid.

You might not win many games with a full night goblin list but you will have a lot of funning trying :slight_smile:

also dont forget with Snarsnik’s traps if your facing a dwarf army with a anvil of doom and you roll a 6 that unit can never come on as it is not alound to be moved in the game there for can not enter the table as if moveing on the first turn same goes for the Bretonnian Field Trebuchet

good luck with the army and may Gork and Mork smile on you

ElEndro:

Im not sure if i would include the spec character, i think he is a bit expensive, but looking at him he might also fit in, as he gives you high LD.

Also always maximize fanatics, and if you bring large units, you may consider taking them with spears and netters.

It is not really night golbin, but take spear chukkas, doom divers and stone throwers. You need them.

And as this is also a very deffensive army, i would take a bit more shamans.

I never use trolls, cause their stupidity and poor LD. Even if they close to the general they possibly get stupid. Too much risk for a 360 point unit. If you want to field them take 3 or 4, and really close to the general.