[Archive] Nurgle dwarf army

kingeamonn:

I was thinking of a chaos dwarf army with mark of nurgle. Nurglings I’m thinking about using them as slaves :idea

Nicodemus:

This would be better suited to a discussion section. As it’s posted in the ‘Conversions’ section I was really expecting to see your work thus far on you Nurgle dwarf army!

It’s a great idea, just the same, so I suggest we keep this post where it is as a place holder for your work :hat off  Better get started!

As an aside - I’ve had it on my to-do list for quite some time to make up several 20-model units of Big Hats dedicated Khorne, Nurgle and Tzeentch… but haven’t gotten around to it.  I’m not brave enough to do a whole army, but I’ve been thining about starting with a single unit.  I doubt Chaos Dwarfs would follow any of these Chaos gods willingly, but certainly Nurgle or one of the other gods could bestow them with their mark as punishment for some wrong they committed… maybe they killed a general in a past battle and are now cursed :wink:

~N

WilsonUndead:

I’m doing just this. My Dwarfs of Nurgle, I’ll put some pics up once I get more work done, but I look forward to seeing what you do with it as well!

brotsorrow:

Picks of these armies would be great! How much green will you guys be using for your army?

Kera foehunter:

so are you looking to use  version 5 dwarfs and Undead  Zombi parts??

Like this

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/images/gh8/gh8_entry_14.jpg

WilsonUndead:

so are you looking to use  version 5 dwarfs and Undead  Zombi parts??

Like this
http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/images/gh8/gh8_entry_14.jpg

Kera foehunter
LOL that's hilarious. not what I have in mind for mine tho lol. Those make me think of undead pirate dwarfs haha.

Kera foehunter:

Good guess , you nailed it just throwing ideas out sweetie

adolrak:

The new plaguebearers of nurgle kit comes with tonnes of nurglings. Also the handweapons in that kit are quite striking. My girlfriend is starting her daemons and im looking forward to stealing many extra weapons… Course shes talking about painting her nurglings up as skittles… and im equally excited about killing them… ALL. twitch

WilsonUndead:

LOL skittlings! I love it. and ya I have them randomly strewn throughout my models too, I also own a daemon army so I’ve got all those PB goodies. The swords are very nice, I agree

Kera foehunter:

The new plaguebearers of nurgle kit comes with tonnes of nurglings.  Also the handweapons in that kit are quite striking.  My girlfriend is starting her daemons and im looking forward to stealing many extra weapons..  Course shes talking about painting her nurglings up as skittles...

adolrak
Please, please don't get drunk and eat her army :o
I like her thinking you must post them Please

adolrak:

I will as soon as theyre done :smiley:

Abecedar:

I looked at the title and thought “all dwarfs (except chaos) are smelly, diseased and disgusting” and then I read the thread and stopped trying to think. Will keep an eye out for what you’ll do. hope its soon