[Archive] Offerings for Hashut

ChungEssence:

This thread will be dedicated to some of my Chaos Dwarf forces.

First however is a great offering to Hashut in the form of the Army Book produced by Thommy H. Bound by myself for ease of viewing. The production values are exceptional as you can see below.

:slight_smile:

Taurian:

...First however is a great offering to Hashut in the form of the Army Book produced by Thommy H. Bound by myself for ease of viewing. The production values are exceptional as you can see below...

ChungEssence
Oooh, I like the look of this a lot!

The artwork on the cover is great, I like the way it was bound, the flavor text looks to be very informative and whoever set the layout for the graphics in the next to last image has quite the eye for presentability. I'm still new here, so I'm not familiar with Thommy H's army book yet, though I'm hearing great things about it the longer that I stay. IMHO, as I look at these pictures I can't tell the difference between this and a commercially produced product. I can easily see that a lot of love went into making this! It's a pity this can't get a general endorsement from GW.

So here's the big question: where do I order my copy? Seriously.

ryanamandaanna:

I believe Thommy has a new version coming out soon, so you may want to hold off until then…

Thommy H:

Awesome! Thanks for posting that - I get a real kick out of seeing it and I’m really flattered that you’ve made use out of it. Seeing it like that, it looks a lot nicer than I remember even - I kind of wish I wasn’t so keen to update it now…

Taurian, you can read this version of my book here. No download link now, because the new one is coming very soon.

Looking forward to seeing your army too, ChungEssence. I can’t make out much of the models you’ve shown due to the distance and lightning, but they look good from here.

Taurian:

Very nice. I’m going to have to set aside some time to go over this a little more thoroughly.

Thanks for providing the link!

Awesome! Thanks for posting that - I get a real kick out of seeing it and I’m really flattered that you’ve made use out of it. Seeing it like that, it looks a lot nicer than I remember even - I kind of wish I wasn’t so keen to update it now…

Taurian, you can read this version of my book here. No download link now, because the new one is coming very soon.

Looking forward to seeing your army too, ChungEssence. I can’t make out much of the models you’ve shown due to the distance and lightning, but they look good from here.

Thommy H

ChungEssence:

Zorgon the Cruel vs Ghorgon

Astragoth and his Elite Guard

The march to battle. Symmetry for Hashut!