[Archive] Okay, so don't laugh

Necrotique:

Currently on my right shoulder I have a tattoo of a rearing Welsh Dragon, and was wondering what to put on the other shoulder and thought, hell, why not a lammassu?

I’d seriously consider doing this but am chasing up a slightly cartoony picture of a lammassu rearing up (think the 4th edition rulebook kind of style)

I think this’d look fine as my tattoo style is very bright and out there, yet dark in theme, and CDs are a very dark race. :hashut

Will post pics if of it completed if I can find a suitable stencil.

Any help chasing up the ideal pic is appreciated.

:cheers

Da Crusha:

I’d like to help but it would be a bit easier if you post a pic of your tattoo or a similar one so we know exactly your style.

Necrotique:

Attached is an old photo of the unfinished dragon. Sorry about the bad quality of it but it’s the only one I have on my laptop. Since then the colour and detail’s come up a lot better.

nitroglysarine:

Nice tough sticker! That is pretty much a welsh dragon, awesome!

Necrotique:

Nice tough sticker! That is pretty much a welsh dragon, awesome!

nitroglysarine
Cheers :)
Family's partially descended from Wales so I wanted the "real" dragon look. Lots of artists I went to just wanted to draw a red chinese dragon, which annoyed me, so I had to make this stencil myself.

warh:

I drawed a Lammasu not to long ago, maybe it helps

Necrotique:

I drawed a Lammasu not to long ago, maybe it helps

warh
That's an awesome picture dude, shows the anger of the dwarf side of him.
Is good as it's facing the same way, but I need something a tad less detailed :P
Brilliant drawing though, and the eyes look just amazing :)

Necrotique:

Anyone got more pictures suitable for it?

Loki:

Great idea , looking forward to seeing the final finished piece, this is true dedication to the cd cause my hat comes off to you sir :hat off

Necrotique:

Cheers :slight_smile:

It’s not just that I love CDs, it’s also the style their done in. I fell in love with the art in the Codex for them, but wanted much more pictures than in had haha. I really love the dark, cartoony feel they have.

inkpwn:

Anyone got more pictures suitable for it?

Necrotique
Giftzwurgs avatar? It would work well with the welsh dragon.
http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=964

Necrotique:

Thanks dude, looks pretty good :slight_smile: But no idea how I’d colour it. Do you have any idea where I can find a full-size and preferably colour picture of it?

Necrotique:

Anyone have more ideas?

fonejaker:

you can use this chibi lammasu that i did a few months ago for a giggle

nitroglysarine:

dude, that’s awesome!

Necrotique:

you can use this chibi lammasu that i did a few months ago for a giggle

fonejaker
Heheheh... That would be good but doesn't fit with my body image/type at all.... may be able to convince my girlfriend to get it though ;P