[Archive] old/original rules

astragoth:

do anyone have old/origainal chaos dwarf rules, and if, i have a few questions:

1 : what was the magic items?

2 : what was the rules for the kollosus?

3 : what kind of caracter and units was there that is not in ravaging hordes?

Pyro Stick:

do anyone have old/origainal chaos dwarf rules, and if, i have a few questions:

1 : what was the magic items?

2 : what was the rules for the kollosus?

3 : what kind of caracter and units was there that is not in ravaging hordes?

astragoth
The old chaos dwarf rules were when chaos dwarfs were part of the Chaos army list so there was things like Crossbowmen, Whirlwinds, Tenderisers, Juggernauts, Bazookas, Mortars and Swivel Guns. Updated versions of the rules can be found here: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/wiki/index.php?title=Pyro_Stick%27s_Fan_Rules

There never were any rules for the Kolossus.

Thommy H:

1. Chaos Dwarfs, like all armies, had access to a vast plethora of magic items in the 5th Edition rules. Most magic items were available to any army so, by the standards of 6th Edition, the magic items available in the Ravening Hordes list are not an unusually limited selection.

2. There has never been any rules for the Kolossus.

3. None. The list in Ravening Hordes is a faithful translation of the 4th/5th Edition army list.

The Brain:

I don’t know if they were in “White Dwarf Presents: Chaos Dwarfs” or not but I have a couple old White Dwarf Mags that gives the 5th edition rules for Astrogoth and the Backstabber Hobgoblin guy

Pyro Stick:

I don't know if they were in "White Dwarf Presents: Chaos Dwarfs" or not but I have a couple old White Dwarf Mags that gives the 5th edition rules for Astrogoth and the Backstabber Hobgoblin guy

The Brain
Astragoth is in WDC:CD but im not sure about the hobgoblin character. If i had my book with me i would check but i dont.

The Brain:

Astragoth is in WDC:CD but im not sure about the hobgoblin character. If i had my book with me i would check but i dont.

Pyro Stick
Yea I'm not sure either I don't have the WDP:CD. I would like to but it goes for around $50 on ebay these days, and I would rather spend the $ on models. Do you remember if Zhatan the Black was in there or not.

cornixt:

To answer 3:

The previous set of rules for CDs were for 4th and 5th edition. The characters that were in that book but are missing from the RH list are: Orc Big Boss, Goblin Big Boss, BO Big Boss, and the three special characters Zhatan, Gorduz, and Astragoth.

Before 4th edition, CDs were part of the Chaos army.

astragoth:

ok what was the rules for astragoth/zhatan/gorduz ? i would like to know that

astragoth:

I don't know if they were in "White Dwarf Presents: Chaos Dwarfs" or not but I have a couple old White Dwarf Mags that gives the 5th edition rules for Astrogoth and the Backstabber Hobgoblin guy

The Brain
what was their rules?!