[Archive] Older CD's now Sold

gerryb:

I have just come into my possesion quite a few of the older GW CD’s and would like to know the best site to identify them.

cornixt:

The [[Chaos Dwarf Catalog]]

gerryb:

cornixt
Thanks a lot they are the funny hat ones and a load of hobgoblins, now to work out what they might be worth

Bloodbeard:

The wiki once again turns out bigger than i thought. That catalouge is a great tiool for collectors.

Nicodemus:

cornixt
Thanks a lot they are the funny hat ones and a load of hobgoblins, now to work out what they might be worth

gerryb
Keep me in mind if you want to find a home for the hobgoblins!

Abecedar:

What do you mean…“Funny hat Ones”! I think the big-hat fans have just been insulted

furrie:

cornixt

gerryb
It sound like 4th/5th edition:
http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/wiki/index.php?title=Chaos_Dwarf_Models_-_4th_to_7th_Edition

Fuggit Khan:

What do you mean..."Funny hat Ones"!  I think the big-hat fans have just been insulted

Abecedar
I'm sure what he meant to say was "The uber awesome Big Hat ones that are the envy of all races of the Warhammer world"

Zanko:

I'm sure what he meant to say was "The uber awesome Big Hat ones that are the envy of all races of the Warhammer world"

Fuggit Khan
I don't think so! ;P

:hashut

gerryb:

So here’s what I got in the raffle at a Tournament yesterday.

Might have a couple of the Hobgoblin Warriors numbered wrong

Characters

Lord on Taurus

Lammasu ( no rider )

1 x hero #1

2 x Hero #2

2 x Sorceror

Commands ( 9 total )

2 x Sword #1

1 x Sword #1

2 x Hornblower

1 x Drummer

2 x Std #1

1x Std #2

Axemen ( 43 total )

19 Plastic

6 x #1

6 x #2

6 x #3

6 x #4

Blunderbusses ( 37 total )

8 x #1

7 x #2

6 x #3

7 x #4

1 x #5

2 x #6

7 x #7

Bull Centaurs ( 3 total )

1 x #4

1 x #6

1 x #7

CD Warmachines ( 4 total )

3 x Rocket Launchers with crew

1 x Earthshaker with crew

Hobgoblin Warriors ( 18 total )

2 x Boss #1

2 x Std

2 x Drummer

2 x #1

2 x #2

2 x #3

2 x #4

1 x #5

1 x #6

2 x #8

Sneaky Gits ( 16 total )

5 x #1

4 x #2

7 x #3

1 x Bolt Thrower and crew

Anyone got a best guess what this is worth ( 90% will need stripping )

Nicodemus:

It’s a bit of leg work, but take a look over here: The Going Rates thread… it’s kind of buried in The Marketplace at the moment, but is still fairly accurate. Alternatively you can go to eBay and search for Warhammer Chaos Dwarfs/Games Workshop Chaos Dwarfs/Citadel Chaos Dwarfs, etc.

Also, don’t believe the “Buy It Now” prices. There are sellers on there that sit on items for months and don’t move them, but they just leave them there until some is desperate for foolish enough to pay double or more the going rate. Be sure to check the “Completed Listings” box down a little on the left of your eBay search results. You can see back a month or so to what things have gone for. Bear in mind you will need to take an average of a few numbers, as sometimes a complete Bolt Thrower will go for a stupid price like $40, but you’ll see others go for $15. Similarly, there were a bunch of Wolf Riders that went for stupidly cheap a few days ago and I was really cheesed I missed it by a few $. It was something like $40 for 8 or 10 or something. Usually you’d see that many go for $60 or more… but the Wolf Riders and a few others seem to go for higher amounts. Don’t expect too much for your plastic Warriors. They’ll sell well, but the metals go for a few $ more. Demand for Bull Centaurs is a little low as they’re less than half the base size of the current ones and just don’t fit with the new scale.

Hope that helps,

~N

PS Can you tell I’m avoiding doing work by posting on CDO?! :stuck_out_tongue:

PPS Seriously, keep me in mind for the Hobgoblin Warriors on foot. I’m short on them…

gerryb:

Anyone in Uk interested in these ( no reasonable offer refused )

Honeym123:

Dibs on hobgoblins! and sneaky gitz!

Instigator:

After dibs!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

gerryb:

Hi Guys…

nobody in UK like to make an offer… will deliver if nr Manchester and extra discount if you pick them up

gerryb:

these are now Sold

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.