[Archive] OOP GW games rules

Grimstonefire:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=cat1290025&categoryId=1100014§ion=&aId=5300012

I’m not sure if they were on the old site, but here they are now.

Pyro Stick:

Im amazed that they havent uploaded the Man o War rules for free download. So many people still play it but its a rip off trying to get the rules off of ebay.

dncswlf:

Wow Adeptus Titanicus! awesome… wish they had the Space Marine rules… the next mass combat game, before Epic 40K or whatever they called the same freekin game with long bases instead of square ones… Loved that game, and my rule book has since been reduced to a few photocopied pages!

Khan!:

Hm, no Warhammer Quest…

cornixt:

I expect it is just going to be the rules that were previously available on the old GW website, not much of the more forgotten rules

snowblizz:

Im amazed that they havent uploaded the Man o War rules for free download. So many people still play it but its a rip off trying to get the rules off of ebay.

Pyro Stick
GW claims to have lost the original "master" files in the move to the current HQ.

I don't think all of these were available. I have seen some of them on-line I think.

cornixt:

It is always a poor excuse to say they lost the master copies. There are enough out there (even in their own library or the staff members own houses) that they can do decent scans for next to nothing. Same with the models.

Kera foehunter:

Well maybe they will have other files in the next couple of months to

Warhammerman:

If I’m not mistaken most of these were on the old GW site. But, great to have them…I guess. I’d still prefer Man o War though.