[Archive] Order shipped

RichardC1967:

Whoohoo, my Mantic Abyssal Dwarf Halfbreeds shipped today…now I gotta wait another two weeks before they get here…:frowning: .Maybe I’ll get my other projects finished before they arrive.I plan on doing a heavy greenstuff conversion on these guys…

rpitts2004:

Nice, you’ll have to tell us how they are. I thought about them but I am just going to wait on the forgeworld stuff.

brotsorrow:

I really like the way all the Mantic “chaos dwarfs” look - congrats on the purchase. I too am waiting for the FW stuff because of the base size for the LOA army :frowning:

Please post pics when you get them, especially in comparison to any FW chaos dwarfs

RichardC1967:

I really like the way all the Mantic "chaos dwarfs" look - congrats on the purchase. I too am waiting for the FW stuff because of the base size for the LOA army :(
Please post pics when you get them, especially in comparison to any FW chaos dwarfs

brotsorrow
will do..the reason I got them is because you get 10 for under $40.00, and I'll just put them on 50mmx70mm bases,I'm not to thrilled with the helmet desgns on some of the Mantic Dwarfs, but with a little greenstuff work I think I can make them look a bit better.

brotsorrow:

I totally agree with you in regards to their cost… (and you get the foam) - i keep saying GW could learn from this business model

RichardC1967:

I totally agree with you in regards to their cost...... (and you get the foam) - i keep saying GW could learn from this business model

brotsorrow
I always try to find the best deal for my money, be it from up and coming companies, or cheap deals for GW or FW on Ebay, I don't mind mixing and matching minis from different companies in my armies, and the guys I game with don't care what I use either.As long a my bills are paid what ever is left goes to my hobby fund..