[Archive] Past Fortnight's Absence

Hashut’s Blessing:

I just wanted to apologise for my absence for the last fortnight or so. I went home for a week and then had a day to settle into university again before I fell very ill. I showed almost every symptom of having meningitis and my brother had it a few years ago. I ended up in the hospital for a couple of days to get it checked out and I fortunately don’t have it. I am fine and well, but in pain as they had to remove some fluid from my spine to check (so, I may be a bit disjointed, for which I also apologise). Anyway, just wanted to say sorry for the absence and I’m back a little more regularly now. (I couldn’t read through all of the new posts as you all post so much and there’s so many of you and it’s late and I’m tired and in pain :smiley: I’ll catch up at some point :wink: )

Khan!:

Hey, the important thing is that you’re alive and healthy! Welcome back.

Malificant:

spinal taps are no fun. ive had one and it was not a pleasant experience. good to know your all right.

Willmark:

More important things in life then this site, namely ones health. We’ll all be here ready and waiting when you do get back!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Thanks to all. I’m good and healthy. Now to burn my eyes by catching up with your innumerable replies! :smiley: Good to be back.

Willmark:

Welcome (back) to the new CDO!