[Archive] Perhaps the most expensive GW product to date (that I know of)

Servius:

I found out through a friend that is a high up and still with GW that the reason he was fired was actually something bad I cant really say what… but most businesses make you watch videos of this each time a lawsuit props up against the company… if you know what i mean.

Hello,

being a former DE player I love Chris Fitzpatrick work. It’s a shame he was fired.

Here is a link to Crocodile website, directly to his masterpiece ever… the rubber duck, not the lady :smiley:

http://www.crocodilegames.com/secure/index_details.asp?CatID=35&SubID=54&Page=1

On-topic: I suppose FW manta should be one of the most expensive models.

Bassman

Bassman:

15.95 is a lot for such a tiny duck !! but they put a lot of effort in the bace to display the duck ha ha!!!

Kera foehunter
No price is too much for the rubber duck! :hashut
Blasphemy! :D

snowblizz:

15.95 is a lot for such a tiny duck !! but they put a lot of  effort in the bace to display the duck ha ha!!!

Kera foehunter
Duck? What is this duck you are all talking about?
:cheers
I refuse to believe anyone except Kera and Sojourn even noticed that there was a duck.
:)

But it is a brilliant idea. Details like that so make such models. After the "Wooo! Boobs!" factor wears off I mean.

Kera foehunter:

o you guys!!! lol !!!it just a nymph taking a bath ! geeze

slaves for snow blizz!!!(for the boob factor) now i see how everyting is going to be judge from now on !!!That made my day !!

snowblizz:

o you guys!!!!!!! lol !!!it just a nymph taking a bath ! geeze
slaves for snow blizz!!!(for the boob factor) now i see how everyting is going to be judge from now on !!!!!!That made my day !!

Kera foehunter
Just a nymph..? *Just* a nymph..? Ok, sorry, I'll stop now. I have a dozen lame-ish follow ups. I had to let one out.

Sometimes I do wonder if this is an intentional design factor considered. I swear half the complaints of the new Slaanesh Deamons were the corsets they were wearing.

Dennis Leary has some fairly accurate insights to the issue me thinks.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kZxDgb2nWEA

Willmark:

Duck? What Duck? I see no duck in that picture.

two_heads_talking:

Wait, there’s a duck in that water? I’d never have guessed… “Hey big boy, my eyes are up here… HERE…!!”