[Archive] poll: do you like the new forgeworld chaos dwarfs?

Fequiil:

as the question says, do you like the new forgeworld chaos dwarfs?

nitroglysarine:

Where’s the poll?

I see no options

Grimstonefire:

Could you modify the question to be more specific please, splitting the Chaos Dwarf war machines into a separate poll from the actual chaos dwarfs.

Fequiil:

Where's the poll?
I see no options

nitroglysarine
look up.;P
Could you modify the question to be more specific please, splitting the Chaos Dwarf war machines into a separate poll from the actual chaos dwarfs.

Grimstonefire
why?
you can vote for more than one thing and then post why you voted for those options/that option.

Grimstonefire:

It would have made things easier to see than multiple voting. :wink:

Nevermind then. I really love the warmachines, and will probably assemble them with only a little converting. The chaos dwarfs on the other hand will need a bit of work to be closer to how I imagine them.

Fequiil:

It would have made things easier to see than multiple voting. ;)

Nevermind then.  I really love the warmachines, and will probably assemble them with only a little converting.  The chaos dwarfs on the other hand will need a bit of work to be closer to how I imagine them.

Grimstonefire
well, vote then!:P

silentbob27:

Personally, I love them. Big hats forever baby!

Blue in VT:

I’m interested so far…but not that overawed…I’m MUCH more interested in actual units than big war machines…just not my style. I can’t wait for the rank and file.

But hey…something is better than nothing!

:hat off

Blue

Vash:

i must say that i love 'm, the hornes are something i have to get used to… i might even file them off if i buy any of them, not really sure yet.

i’ve always loved big warmachines, but i have to get used to the fact they are for warhammer. they did their work very well, those steam engines really look cool.

but… i really want to know what the rank and file will look like, as those models are way more important to most gamers then large warmachines

Baggronor:

The machines: Oh yes. The Hat-wearers: not so much.

chivalrous:

I don’t really see the point to the Land Train (as awesome as it looks), it’s just too big for the size of the average battlefield. Everything else though looks pretty damn fine.

clam:

I think it exciting, al right - but don’t really fancy the look that much - but looking forward seeing some core warrior type of guys. But I do like the new Engineer - but that’s more from a nostalgic point of view - so many old elements on that guy.

The war machines are very, very cool - but better suited for Squats then Chaos Dwarfs - to my taste. But I do like the Skullcracker one - very Tenderiser-ish. But to be quite honest - I think the took the Steam Punk approach quite a bit to far. So I like the attention we get - but not that keen on the looks so far. Looking forward seeing the book, though.

Baggronor:

I don't really see the point to the Land Train (as awesome as it looks), it's just too big for the size of the average battlefield. Everything else though looks pretty damn fine.
Yeah but crazy stuff is FW's specialty; its the same with the 40k fliers and enormous Titans: they're not for normal games. In a 10,000pt game, the land train could be awesome.

Grimstonefire:

The size of the missiles it fires is truly amazing. That thing would make any castle wall fall I imagine.

Looks to me like they intend to sell the sections separately, so I’m guessing the idea is that you deploy them separately, or as a move and fire warmachine.

Loki:

Seeing them in the flesh I think that they are a good mix of things , a lilt bit of hat a little bit of mask , a bit steam punk all works really well I think

nitroglysarine:

Where's the poll?
I see no options

nitroglysarine
look up.;P

Fequiil
That's odd, that wasn't there first time I came on the thread. :~

GRNDL:

Look at all these sore Hat haters… tsk tsk tsk. Don’t bring this special day down boys!

Anyway, yes, I love them. They are familiar enough to be nostalgic, but have enough change to bring them up to date with current lines (specifically Chaos). The Hats are refined enough not to over power the miniature and big enough to be distinctive.

Also, the Masks and perhaps Helms will be there (Masks are already as crew) so there’ll be a bit for everyone.

I seem to remember someone saying that when CDs return, not everyone will be happy…

Fequiil:

Where's the poll?
I see no options

nitroglysarine
look up.;P

Fequiil
That's odd, that wasn't there first time I came on the thread. :~

nitroglysarine
yeah, right!;P
no really, you're right! you posted before my poll was done!
that's because you say: yes i want a pool, then you make the post, and finally, you make the poll itself. you just posted to early.:ox.x

nitroglysarine:

damn me and my lightning refresh button :smiley:

Fequiil:

damn me and my lightning refresh button :D

nitroglysarine
:P