[Archive] Possible CD hero

AGPO:

With a lttle work I thought this guy might make a cool Despot, Engineer or slaver. A great piece from the irreplacable - just ask GW - Felix

Willmark:

I think think think this was already posted in the cd forum…

Xander:

Yes, but not in the ideas section.

I think I will order this guy. Just so I can convert it, post what I make on the AoW forum, and encourage Felix to make a sweet Chaos Dwarf sculpt. :wink:

I will file down most of the designs, then add scaly armour, a more horizontally curled beard, and convert that shouldered gun to a Blunderbuss. That should look pretty killer. Perhaps I will even sculpt on some kind of sweet mask. :slight_smile:

Pyro Stick:

I think I will order this guy. Just so I can convert it, post what I make on the AoW forum, and encourage Felix to make a sweet Chaos Dwarf sculpt. ;)

Xander
He already said on the forum that he is planning on making one in a few months.

Xander:

Well, more closely he said he wanted to make one in the future, but that it won’t happen for at least a few months. :stuck_out_tongue:

Plus, I want to persuade him to go with a more unified and updated look that will satisfy Mask, Helm or Hat players.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’m temtped to buy it just as a normal dwarf hero, but I guess I could get two. I don;t buy many models any more, so if I did get it, I’d get two and convert one. But, it looks damned nice and is ultra-fine sculpting. I’d probably change the engraved-leather-look armour to chain/ringmail (it’d be easier than plate), remove that lovely beard and replace with my own (not literally MY beard. It doesn’t come off!) and probably cannabalise a second big-hat to give him a hat or at least give him some form of headwear, then use him as a BB champion or hero in a BB unit. Also, say bye bye to the shoulder-strap for the gun and bye bye to the horn. But, that’s conversion for a CD version of him.

Ghrask Dragh:

I don;t buy many models any more, so if I did get it, I'd get two and convert one.
excactly what I've done, it looks pretty Chaos Dwarfy already so I don't think I'll do too much to it.

AGPO:

I will file down most of the designs, then add scaly armour, a more horizontally curled beard, and convert that shouldered gun to a Blunderbuss. That should look pretty killer. Perhaps I will even sculpt on some kind of sweet mask.

Xander

Its already a blunderbuss, says so in the discription