[Archive] Price for this?

M0iM0i:

Hi, you guys.

Ayone knows how much this list is worth in euros, dollars or pounds?

Chaos Dwarfs:

1x Chaos Dwarf armybook

1x Astragoth (in blister)

3x Hero axe1

2x Hero axe 2

1x Great taurus (paint on it, not by me!)

1x Lamassu (paint on it, not by me!)

2x Musician (1x drum, 1x horn)

1x Blunderbuss

1x death Rocket (paint on it, not by me!)

12x Metal Chaos Dwarf Warriors

33x Plastic Chaos Dwarf Warriors (some have paint on, not by me!)

And very special:

13x Chaos Dwarfs with Great Weapons!

Hobgoblins:

1x Boltthrower (in blister)

1x Wolfrider banner (in blister)

1x Wolfrider Hero (in blister)

1x Wolfrider Champion (in blister)

1x Wolfrider with bow (in blister)

3x Wolfrider with axe (no wolves)

1x Wolfrider Hero (no cape, no wolf!)
Regards M0iM0i,

Pyro Stick:

If this is an ebay auction have you got a link? “13x Chaos Dwarfs with Great Weapons” could either legitimately be 13 of the limited release models or 13 of the numerous recasts and if they are recasts then other models in the army could be recast

M0iM0i:

If this is an ebay auction have you got a link? "13x Chaos Dwarfs with Great Weapons" could either legitimately be 13 of the limited release models or 13 of the numerous recasts and if they are recasts then other models in the army could be recast

Pyro Stick
its not an ebay auction. its a site in dutch called 'marketplace' but there are no pictures. but i will ask him if he could take some pictures.

thx for a quick reply!

Baggronor:

I would also check if they are all GW minis too. Just in case. Metal great weapon CDs would make me pretty suspicious straight away.

furrie:

He’s a member of this fine little community. He has also posted it on the marketplace over here.

zhatan87:

It’s the thread of Obsidian…

G.2:

If these items are;

1. Genuine

2. Big Hats

I personally would think that anything between US$350 to US$450 would be a reasonable and fair price. If they were sold individually they could go as much as $600.

starscream:

Bear in mind the regular metal big hat warriors do appear to be holding great weapons if you dont know the difference.

Pyro Stick:

It's the thread of Obsidian...

zhatan87
If this is Obsidians army then theres probably no question about the models. Also, there should be quite a few threads discussing the price of his army so do a quick search.