[Archive] Prophets and miscasts

eratu13:

Can someone who has the book confirm what happens to prophets and daemon-smiths when they miscast? Do they still turn to stone loosing a wound and getting tougher on that are they both already toughness 5 or is that just the prophet?

Thanks for the info had given a friend the money to buy the book but the 1 per person limit at Games day foiled my cunning plan, now he is on hols and cant get access to the book without breaking in to his house, worrying thing is have actually considered it :wink:

KingFisher:

Can someone who has the book confirm what happens to prophets and daemon-smiths when they miscast? Do they still turn to stone loosing a wound and getting tougher on that are they both already toughness 5 or is that just the prophet?

Thanks for the info had given a friend the money to buy the book but the 1 per person limit at Games day foiled my cunning plan, now he is on hols and cant get access to the book without breaking in to his house, worrying thing is have actually considered it ;)

eratu13
From my understanding the rule is as follows:
Sorcerors Curse: when a miscast is suffered after resolving the effects of said miscast the dwarf must take a toughness test if failed take a wound with no saves. the first time this happens they gain 1 toughness subsequent wounds caused in this manner dont increase toughness. So Miscast first then T test then +1 T on first occurrence.