[Archive] Publicity Drive

Henroth:

No  to believe in the word of Games-Workshop?

They us to have says that CD’s for 2010-2011.

Greeting to everybody :cheers

Kera foehunter:

like hb said back to topic !! please

dedwrekka:

So, aside from the CDO shirts, which seemed to do really well, anyone try anything else for public Chaos Dwarf support?

Hashut’s Blessing:

I now have several posters from Slev. They are simply sponsored by CDO, but if people wish to have them and post them for publicity, PM me!

BilboBaggins:

I would just like an image or two I can print and put on my banners of my Chaos Dwarfs.

I guess I’ll just make my own one of these days. :hat off

AGPO:

OK so AGPO are you going to go through this and summarize all of the initiatives in this thread?

Willmark
I'd be happy to :) just let me finish this martini...

The Banner Initiative
These are going fairly well, I've started to see a few round the internet, especially on choas star sites. I'd quite like to make a list of who has a banner on which site so we know where to direct our efforts. You can use the one Hashut's Blessing has kindly provided, or else use the one from the top of the site.

The Blog Initiative
Not such a high uptake here. Post or link to your own CD stuff on other sites. My signature on other sites links to my bloodbowl and Chaos dwarf blogs on this site, and I use my Chaos blog on COTEC to publicise this site when I can

The Sticker Initiative
Well I've made a start on this one by researching suppliers and cost. At the moment I'm undecided whether to go with artwork or plain text. I will make the sheets available for download once complete

The Flyer Initiative
See above. I've already got some initial designs but other people will no doubt provide more. Ideally I'd like a stash of designs available to site members to download for their own work, much like the pastafarians do

The WoH Awareness Drive
This seems to be taking care of itself already, but any chance you get to plug it will help the site

Willmark:

I’m thinking this should be made into a thread in the Project Development section, any disagreement?

Kera foehunter:

i say go for it !!move it to a Project Development

AGPO:

I concur, it shall be done

Willmark:

Looks like there was one created already there. I’ll close this one and you guys can work on the project there.