[Archive] Pygmy hobgoblin wolf riders

Kera foehunter:

Pygmy wolf rider proto type  

xbullzx:

coool

minty:

they look cool, but they also look like regular wolf riders:) still, get painting

hal:

Nice idea but I don’t think they work very well, the legs are too big in my opinion.

Kera foehunter:

minty there not painted then your see the true power!!!

do you think i should change axes unstead of spears??

minty:

hmmmmm, axes to make them look more brutal. big axes, bigger than the hobbo’s (so a normal hand weapon in other words:P)

kera, do you hae a size comparison? just so you an prove there pygmys:)

Kera foehunter:

well he shorter than you.How that for a comparison!!!when my friend comes over again i will take more pictures of my hobo wolf rider (pirate style ) vs the pygmys hobos

they are a head shorter than the gobo wolf riders

furrie:

nice idea for the spider rider

wallacer:

Green-stuffing a cape on would help to bulk the upper half up so it matches the lower half more.

Clever idea :hat off

torn:

id stuff some greenstuff in the join the smooth the transition a bit

pygmy idea is a cool one though, as everyone knows pirates discovered them, or something like that lol

Kera foehunter:

yea i should bulk them up thanks wallacer.

thanks torn we pirates find all sortys of things

i thought of putting bows on there back too

GRNDL:

re: legs don’t fit the body…

I disagree. The legs are fine, but I DO think the feet are kinda on the large side. Gobboes in general have exaggerated proportions, but here they are obviously larger than the rest of the body. My suggestion would be to cut the feet off and replace them with something a bit smaller. I have no idea of what feet, but…

I think its a nice conversion on the whole. Its something I haven’t seen before.

AGPO:

I’m with GRNDL, big feet are a curse (I should know). The concept is awesome though

Kera foehunter:

well thanks guys …need to put human feet or a peg leg or too

Doogle:

As was already suggested, I would clip down the spears a bit and put axe heads on them. They would look pretty brutal with axes. Maybe leave the wrapping lines with the feather at the top to make it seem more tribal you know.