[Archive] Question: Size of the bases

Zanko:

I have a question!

Some time ago someone posted here a sheet with the different sizes for the bases which one has to use for the minis!

Does anyone has the link to the threat or can post the sheet (or another appropriate one) here once more! :smiley:

I ask cause my old Laptop is brocken and thus the sheet is lost! :mad

But I need the proper base sizes for my upcoming DoW regiments which I will use for my Slavehunters! :cheers

:hashut

dncswlf:

off the top of my head I believe 20mm x 20mm or 25mm x 25mm or 25mm x 50mm or 50mm x 50mm

Zanko:

Yeah I know the sizes but which size for which model? That is the question!

For example 25x25 for CD Warriors or 20x20 for Chaos Dwarfs but there are many more models like Ogres, Taurus, Fimir and and and!

And some time ago here was a list posted with many (maybe all) possible sizes for the minis!

clam:

Search my friend - and you shall find:

Keywords: base chart- and if you had remembered, add User: Wallacer

And you’ll get this:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5865

In french though :wink:

EDIT: Sorry, link seems to be broken. Glad I did save a copy. Send my a PM with your email and I’ll send you one as well.

cornixt:

If anyone is ever after them for CDs, they are in the wiki:

[[Base Size and Unit Strength Reference Sheet]]

Zanko:

@ clam: thanx dude - will PM in a moment! :hat off

@ cornixt: also thanx! :cheers

Zanko:

@ Balseraph: Great link! Thanx a lot!

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Don’t you hate it when you know these things are out there and you can’t find them. Luckily some people on here know where to find the info! I guess you can allways rely on friends.

Zanko:

Don't you hate it when you know these things are out there and you can't find them. Luckily some people on here know where to find the info! I guess you can allways rely on friends.

Tarrakk Blackhand
Yeah!

That's the reason why I like CDO so much! :hat off

Many kind and helpful people, only sometimes some disputes like in an old marrige! :D