[Archive] Quick Gallery Update

Xander:

I have updated Ishkur’s Gallery with some of his more recent work. But it sure would be nice to have a group shot of all the units he has done so far. Stay tuned for more gallery updates in the weeks to come.

On an unrelated note, I have passed 2000 posts. :o And also, the Wiki seems to be down, but I know the cause and am working to get it back. (EDIT: Wiki is back)

Cheers,
-Xander :cheers

furrie:

wiki is back :stuck_out_tongue:

Xander:

Indeed. PHP5 is go.

Willmark:

2,000 posts? Fffffffttt. You “conveniently” had to reset the user database wiping out 150 of my posts. Sounds suspicious if you ask me! :wink:

Xander:

I wiped out my posts too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Willmark:

But I see through your mad plan. You did so because I had narrowed the gap between us! Plus you are plotting like an evil CD Sorcerer Lord to keep HB below the 1,000 post limit too! :slight_smile:

Xander:

I do no such thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am happy that I will no longer have the highest post count for much longer. When the site first started, I literally had to reply to every thread to keep the interest rolling. I am relieved I no longer have to do that! :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

I did the same :smiley: Glad it’s all working now.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

But it sure would be nice to have a group shot of all the units he has done so far.

Xander
I got it. ^^ I'll try to see if I can make a few pictures of the finished units before the next game when they are in some nice terrain too.

Xander:

Sweet! I look forward to them!