[Archive] Quick 'n' Easy BT

Death aka Joe:

Awesome Idea snotling!��Is that drill from the New Dwarf Miners box? How many do they give you in there?

zagor66:

I think they only give you one.

Snotling:

no, one per sprue of 5 dwarfs. means 2 in the small and 4 in the large box.

Death aka Joe:

no, one per sprue of 5 dwarfs. means 2 in the small and 4 in the large box.

Snotling
Snotling, your army is fn awesome.��I am basing alot of my army off your stuff (imitation is the sincerest form of flattery).��I took your advice and went out and bought a miner's regiment box set. I made 3 this afternoon.��Here are the new Bt's.��3 with crew.��I still have to mount the crew on their rock lava bases.
Here she is in all her glory.

3 ready to turn a greater demon into a pin cushion

my crack sniper teams

The whole crew on the field.

Snotling:

That’s it! that’s how they should look like. i’m proud to gave the inspirations to these nice BTs :hat off

hal:

Those look fantastic, especially when they’re side by side.

wallacer:

They certainly look a lot more nasty than the regular BTs

AGPO:

i really like the three ranked up, why did you go so different to your other hobbos though? I loved the basin helmets
EDIT: Woot - 600 posts!

Malificant:

consider the idea stolen for death rockets! WHEE!:hat off

torn:

its a great idea. i spent soe time looking at the random stuff from the cannon sprues and now i have an idea how to use them!!

Kera foehunter:

thanks for the idea now im going to have some cool harpoons. great jobon the harpoons death aka joe

Xander:

Brilliant.

Rumi:

Nice, and if you get 2 in the small box thats 2 BT for 35 Aus bucks! and all the other steam punk related items you get! Really like your crew to death aka Joe, very simple idea but makes look alot more wacky.

cornixt:

And you could use the pny for BC conversions, although I haven’t seen any completed ones yet

AGPO:

And you could use the pny for BC conversions, although I haven't seen any completed ones yet

cornixt
Thats coz its too small unfortunately. I may use them for my boar centaurs though...

Malificant:

id use the pony for unit fillers. put it on a 40mm base and have it be a slave cart, or holding extra shot for the BBs, or something more creative.

AGPO:

Now that is a good idea, if you made it look slightlymore evil you could convert the cart into a kind of moving platform for a sorcerer or something.

asheira:

LOVE THE BOLTS

bandnerd1892:

Threadomancy…

nerd :stuck_out_tongue:

AGPO:

Unconstructive threadomancy to boot