[Archive] R.I.P. Donatello

Bloodbeard:

Donatello 1984-2015

Forever a teenager under his shell. Good bye my friend.

Kowabunga dude!

MadHatter:

Vafan!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Dînadan:

Don’t know much about TMNT comics, but if they’re anything like DC or Marvel then I’d say don’t shed tears for him - heaven has revolving doors in comicbookland.

;p

gIL^:

might like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4-y7VMAhmU

Fact.

Admiral:

Odd decision for any long-running story, but comic book characters sometimes have a habit of resurrecting. I know nothing about the TMNT comic characters apart from their names and their rat master, and I’m usually much more invested in a good setting than in the characters. Characters come and go, but a good and living setting endures.

So, I guess you could equate others’ reactions to this, with my gut-reaction to the doom of the Warhammer world as we know it in the End Times, with a setting reboot following that. Thankfully, in Warhammer that’s easy to brush off as a possible future or a vision of Chaos, and enjoy the doomsday Ragnarok story as such to the full for what it is. :slight_smile:

cornixt:

That one-armed robot turtle distracts me way too much from the seriousness in the rest of the image.

Hunter:

I need to keep this news from my four-year-old son. Donatello is his favourite TMNT (and mine!). He’ll be gutted when he finds out!