Skabrus the Sigilist

Krammit

Blyszta

Karbunkl

Krak the Mighty

Nicodemus:

Speaking of updating the wiki…

clam:

Ral Partha Europa is back with another 5 Chaos Dwarfs for this range. This time it’s through a small Kickstarter. You’ll find it here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/550360615/mountain-troll-and-chaos-dwarves

Admiral:

Thanks a lot for sharing this, Clam! :hat off

Models look good.

Tjub tipped me off about it, but I forgot to share amid all other work.

Zanko:

Very nice, if they are available at Ral Partha, I will buy them (as well as the predecessors). :smiley:

:hashut

tjub:

Very nice, if they are available at Ral Partha, I will buy them (as well as the predecessors). :D

Zanko
Seems to fit you prefect, since you you hade finished more or less all of your stuff? :)

Zanko:

Very nice, if they are available at Ral Partha, I will buy them (as well as the predecessors). :D

Zanko
Seems to fit you prefect, since you you hade finished more or less all of your stuff? :)

tjub
... I'm afraid I'll find some nice models after all :~

I also have to paint the great models of Titan Wargames - they come on round bases and will be used for AoS or A fantastic SAGA.

gsteelwraith:

Thank you for the heads-up guys. I’ve backed a couple of Partha Europe’s projects previously, and if this one comes in on-time it’ll be a cool birthday gift for myself. I was really hoping they’d do a Chaos Dwarf project after doing their Dwarf and Pirate Dwarf project.

As it is, I also have cool Titan Wargames and Admiral Miniatures figures to complete, and they’re next in the rotation after my current projects are finished.

tjub:

Admiral:

Looks great!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Zanko:

Yes indeed, very nice models! :cheers

Gargolock:

I really like Brutorrz�?Ts horn. Really evil looking. Would be wonderful for an army of chaos dwarfs from Zorn Uzkul or in a more 3rd edition style army.