[Archive] Realistic Chaos Dwarves

Thommy H:

Well, as realistic as four-foot-tall medieval fantasy warriors with great long beards get anyway:

Details.

Bolg:

Nice!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

inkpwn:

I think the one with the pole is compancating for something :wink:

Very nice though.

Blue in VT:

I think the one with the pole is compancating for something ;)
Very nice though.

inkpwn
HAHAaaa...I thought the same thing...;P  That banner pole in nutty but the rest is cool....though the poses seem a bit stiff to me.   They wouldn't fit anything I have...so probably won't be getting them anytime soon.

cheers,

Blue

nitroglysarine:

Love them, don’t like the one horn though, that would go with a nail file :wink:

Baggronor:

Nice sculpts. Like the armour, very neatly done. The axeheads are rather large for the realistic take though :wink:

Admiral:

Those are nice. Very good armour and hair. They don’t sell me off as the Lotr dwarves do, but that’s down to personal taste.

Skink:

A little bit meh for me I’d say! IMO they look a bit too much like (evil?) short men rather than dwarfs

snowblizz:

so probably won't be getting them anytime soon.

Blue in VT
There's only those in existence though (well it sounds like there are a few more besides command). The guy is selling the greens.
In case someone wants to start a miniature business...:P

wallacer:

They’re alright I guess in an underwhelming kind of way.

They don’t really fit my image of Chaos Dwarfs.

Thommy H:

The reason they jumped out to me is because they really look like how I imagine some of the Dwarves from the stuff I’ve been writing for Baggronor. Which is probably kind of annoying for him, but I think they’re great figures.