[Archive] Recieved empty box in mail

Necrotique:

@nitro, yeah, I will from now on. Just saw the bargain and not the ratings at the time

Back to >99% sellers for me from now on :hat

nitroglysarine:

It always irritating to see 98.9% and think, ahh it was probably just one irritating buyer,

But if they have a large turn over it can be dozens of unhappy people. But still he does seem to have thousands of happy customers to. Odd.

Necrotique:

Yeah, I was thinking it would just be one-off as most the negatives were same person with multiple items, but I guess I got caught out. Could be possible that they have a different person now answering emails/shipping the goods

Hashutsep:

I also have issues with that seller.

I recently bid (and won) some Hobgoblins. The miniatures that I received weren’t the ones I bidded for (i.e. miniatures painted when they appeared unpainted… etc). At least, I managed to get the minis, and not a box full of air…

Edit: I’m still waiting for his reply.

nitroglysarine:

I also have issues with that seller.

I recently bid (and won) some Hobgoblins. The miniatures that I received weren't the ones I bidded for (i.e. miniatures painted when they appeared unpainted... etc). At least, I managed to get the minis, and not a box full of air...

Edit: I'm still waiting for his reply.

Hashutsep
Open a dispute, get some of you money back, they were is a worse condition that seen. Don't let him get away with it.

Necrotique:

@Hashutsep

That sucks :frowning:

I think the main problem is that he re-casts a lot of models and lists them in multiple auctions.

What you see is DEFINITELY not what you get. He recently listed a lot of BCs and I’d urge people not to buy them, it’s really not worth it.

Let me know how it goes Hashutsep