[Archive] red goblins?

sundrinker:

i was just wondering what exactly a red goblin is.

i know they appeared first alongside night goblins i just wanted their fluff and what they are.

regards Sundinker:cheers

Hazkar:

as far as i know they where just mentioned in the 1st edition or so

all i know is:they have red skin and wear cloakes pretty similar to night gobbos

sorry,but thats all

Thorne:

Exactly alike a normal goblin in most ways apart from one thing. If I recall red goblins were or had some form of immunity or resistance fire dammage but im not 100% sure on the exact figures.

Baggronor:

They did a WD article a year or two ago on the various Goblin species. They had Kobolds (which were the fire goblins iirc) and Boglars (the swamp goblins that multiplied if they sat in a swamp… no really) and I think Sand Goblins, who were undead… or something like that.

cornixt:

There were Fire Kobolds, which could spit fire and flaming attacks were -1S against them. It was written by Kevin Colemen, who did the CD Indy list. Also featured were Dust Goblins (undead), Hill Goblins (tough), and Troglagobs (aquatic)

sundrinker:

ok so they were pretty much like kobolds

Lord Archaon:

They did a WD article a year or two ago on the various Goblin species.

Baggronor
It was 4 years ago to be precise. ;)

Baggronor:

It was 4 years ago to be precise.
Stop making me feel old! :)
4 years ago sounds about right actually. It was a year or two ago in my 'WD-buying' era.... which ended about two years ago lol.

Xander:

I quite liked that issue of WD. Kobolds are cool.