[Archive] Regiment of Renown - The cursed company

Zhatek The Weird:

So today i got a package I had been waiting for, for a long time :smiley: seven of the original cursed company miniatures. I will be painting these up over the next few days, they will be based on round bases for use in Age of Sigmar using Thommy H’s rules. I also have a few other skeleton minis to fill out the rest of the unit.

Zanko:

Awesome miniatures! :hat off

I also tried to get them some time ago but resigned! :~

:hashut

Abecedar:

I was the same. Would have loved to have a unit of those but I stopped after getting the dwarf

furrie:

Right now I’m stuck at 11 of these beauties, still wants some more of them

Bloodbeard:

Some of the most characterful miniatures ever made fra GW. I really like them. Gonna look great when done.

TheHoodedMan:

If anybody wants a unit please pm me. I got 30 of them painted to sell (only complete, 3 eur per Modell, Plus Postage)

Zhatek The Weird:

The cursed company rises from the battlefield, to fight once more.

Even the dawi zharr are not safe from the curse of Richter Krueger.

I still need to decide on the basing of the miniatures, Zhatek out.

tjub:

These models bring back great memories… Well done, but what about the bases?

Scar:

Cool!

And indeed those are oldskool! :smiley:

I can remember that i wanted to make an Orc undead army with these but it failed the moment i knew there would be to many of the same models :slight_smile:

Zhatek The Weird:

These models bring back great memories... Well done, but what about the bases?

tjub
Yeah Tjub the bases still need to be done, I am going to base them after i figure out how i want my gaming table to be based. Which I am also working on atm. :)

Zhatek The Weird:

Cool!
And indeed those are oldskool! :D
I can remember that i wanted to make an Orc undead army with these but it failed the moment i knew there would be to many of the same models :)

Scar
Indeed Scar i love collecting old miniatures, an undead orc army sounds pretty cool :idea but yea i could imagine they would look kind of stiff in only one pose :)

cornixt:

I made a small undead goblin army. Ran out of appropriate skulls though.

Zhatek The Weird:

I made a small undead goblin army. Ran out of appropriate skulls though.

cornixt
Sounds pretty cool cornixt, its always finding the right bits which is hard for me.