[Archive] reply from Avatars of war

gIL^:

thats right ive finally got hold of Felix and this is what he said

"Hi Gill, Thanks a lot for your input. A chaos dwarf hero will come in the future, because it is a type of hero Ireally like. However it will be a more classic chaos dwarf style (not like the GW one’s with the big hat and so) as I prefer a classic chaos dwarf with medeieval type armor, hornes, spikes and stuff. Regards, Felix"

so good news for you hat haters out there :hat off

ive taken it upon myself to get some new chaos dwarf mini availible for the community i just hope felix does a cd with optional hat :cheers

Xander:

Nice work!

Cool to know. :slight_smile:

Arlon:

oh yea cant wait

so exiting

Ghrask Dragh:

Thats really great news gIL^, well done!

I like all creeds, hats, helms and masks, so I will be happy with whatever he does :slight_smile:

:cheers

clam:

The best news in a long time - a Felix done CD - can’t wait for that!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Sounds good to know a CD will be produced :smiley: For those that dislike non-hats (I prefer hats, but don’t dislike t’others), you can always do a head/hat swap as I did with my sorcerer :wink:

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

a marauder style cd hero by felix , wow so cool :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

that’s the best new we heard in a long time:hat off

Grimstonefire:

This is great news. Hopefully I can use it as a hero in plate style armour.

AGPO:

Awesome, can’t wait to see this one. Any idea how long he’ll be?

Narflung:

Did you refer him to our little home here so he can see what his target audience wants?

Nazhur:

Awsome. I just love his work and him doing a chaos dwarf would be really good. To bad no hat but perhaps he can have that as a option? anyway, I will order one as fast as he is done,with or without hat :slight_smile:

gIL^:

i think felix has known about chaos-dwarfs.com for awhile, as time frame, i have no idea

Grimstonefire:

Felix is very good at talking to his prospective customers. Bugmans/ Slayer Brotherhood for Dwarf, Warseer for every model now. Probably did Druchi.net (spelling) for Dark Elf as well.

So when he gets round to it I would expect him to join here and discuss.

Swaelg:

This is a really good news. I hope we will see the Chaos Dwarf from Mr. Paniagua soon.

Pyro Stick:

Eventhough he probably could of done something awesome with a big hat i still cant wait for this. Its going to be so good.

wallacer:

Well donw, gIL^

If that doesn’t deserve some slaves I don’t know what does.

lokigod:

Cool I already use his goblin hero for my hobgoblin hero and slayer dwarf for a lord in my army! This just means felix is going to get more of my money!