[Archive] Requesting a little help, please!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Now, as some of you may have noticed, I’ve been advertising a little comedy webseries called Ramblers and I am doing my best to distribute some advertising.

This is where you all come in: if you are a student or work in a university/school/cafe/coffee shop/library etc, then would you mind me sending you half a dozen to a dozen flyers to distribute in that area, please?

Also, tell your friends (seems to be the slogan, lol).

P.S. I understand if not, but it would be greatly appreciated and I may even give slaves to people!

nitroglysarine:

Linked it from my Facebook and my Google Buzz, hope that helps!

Kered:

I’ll be sure to spread the word.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate it. If you can get others to do the same, that’d be awesome,b ut you’ve already helped a load. Anyone else wanna help? Anyone mind dumping some flyers on cafe tables etc?

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Hey HB - Does this apply to Hobby Store owners in Canada? You’re just wanting to show (and Link) the web site, right?

I could hand out some of your flyers in my store as well as put some out there in the local areas in High River and possibly Calgary too.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Tarrak Blackhand - It certainly does :smiley: Just trying to advertise the webshow to be watched (and it’s free to watch it :smiley: ).

That would be absolutely excellent, if you wouldn’t mind. If so, please e-mail me an address and number of flyers to post. Much appreciated!