[Archive] Revlid's Golden Hat IX Entry

Revlid:

Well, I’ve yet to learn my overall ranking, but the results have been posted, so here are some bigger pics of my GHIX Sorcerer.

One from the right-hand side to be added later. :wink:

Hazkar:

i really like the lantern idea,is that flame monster head sculpted?

Snotling:

cool sculpt! The lantern weapon is great. In the Spinespur game is also a Caretaker who has some kind of that.

Revlid:

i really like the lantern idea,is that flame monster head sculpted?

Hazkar
Thank you! The whole thing is sculpted, yes.
cool sculpt! The lantern weapon is great. In the Spinespur game is also a Caretaker who has some kind of that.

Snotling
Heh, it's especially nice to hear that coming from you. I haven't seen the Caretaker mini... I don't know where the inspiration for the lantern came from. Possibly Jaquelin O. Lantern from Soul Eater?

Snotling:

I don’t know. Before he came to Spinespur, the Caretaker was a Western character, he got the lantern from an Apache. But I don’t know if that says something about the origin of the lanterns. My miner champion (one of my first CDs) has a lantern like this, too. But that was just because I didn’t know what to do with the original lantern of the model :slight_smile:

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Looks awesome! I liked this mini a lot!

Thorne:

Is this what happens when a chaos dwarf goes trick or treating ?

m3lvin:

This was my personal favorite in GHXI.

many cool ideas I havent seen before, and I just discovered the face on the back on his helmet. awesome!

You really got a nice whole feel to the model, It got a very nice atmosphere, just screaming of evil.

love it!

/melv