[Archive] Rozmax Character for sale - SOLD BOTH

thewizardofoz:

Hey guys,

Basically. I am having the mother of all clear outs - Just moved house and expecting our first baby in September so time to organise my life a bit better. I started to organise the garage and shed and came across boxes of stuff that I just don’t use. I bought it all with grand intentions but either painted it and then don’t use it or never got around to doing anything with it and so it is time to let it go to a loving home.

Over the next few weeks I shall be selling almost all of the stuff I don’t use, so watch this space - but first up, as it is the first thing I found, this guy.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5773/75116729.jpg

Modelled by Rozmax and in a really nice resin - I’ve seen too many poor FW models to be able to tell the difference.

I have 2 of them, complete with all the weapon/arm options you see and  still on sprues. I can take a picture if required.  I am selling them both.

I bought them off a friend, the one who got me into Chaos Dwarfs, after he bought loads off of Rozmax I believe - I think he bought around 7 or 8, well he has 3 of them converted in his army and they look awesome, especially his wizard with the stone arm and the fire.

My intention was to use them as heroes in my Nurgle inspired Chaos Dwarfs but now I am doing my Wizard of Oz army, I just don’t see a place for them and they are too nice to sit in my garage.

I am looking for £25 + Postage each for them as I paid close to that and they are limited I believe.

A guy down my club said he would by them for his WOC army but he tends to heavily convert his models and I think they are too nice to become Hellcannon crew so thought I would see if anyone on here was interested.

If nobody is, then I will sell them to him but thought I would give you guys first refusal.

PM if interested.

gIL^:

To expensive for me if you want to reconsider price give me a shout

thewizardofoz:

gIL^
Thanx for the reply.

I've had an offer of £25 each for them so don't want to drop any lower, I would prefer to sell to a Chaos Dwarf player though whch is why I am posting on here. The guy who has offered the money wants to make them Hellcannon crew - just seems a waste of a beautiful model.

gIL^:

gIL^
Thanx for the reply.

I've had an offer of £25 each for them so don't want to drop any lower, I would prefer to sell to a Chaos Dwarf player though whch is why I am posting on here. The guy who has offered the money wants to make them Hellcannon crew - just seems a waste of a beautiful model.

thewizardofoz
That is a waste i have like 30 hellcannon crew just sitting about, ohh well.

Grimstonefire:

Any of those going spare gIL?

thewizardofoz:

Any of those going spare gIL?

Grimstonefire
I second that, any going spare?

gIL^:

I would prefer to keep, But if you have something i really want i would trade. For example Hobgoblin WolfBoys.

thewizardofoz:

I would prefer to keep, But if you have something i really want i would trade. For example Hobgoblin WolfBoys.

gIL^
With the exception of the rozmax models which I have sold, the only things I have for trade are listed in my stuff to sell.