[Archive] Savage Orc� � Warboss

Leon Brachwurster:

Since I have gotten my hands on the 8th ed book many of times and have read a great deal of it, I have decided to do a Jungle Orc themed army with Savage Orcs and Spider Riders. I may even run them as Lizardmen. Anyway This is the Warboss I converted up. I am having a hard time finding Savage Orc characters that are not Shaman. So What do you guys think?

Kered:

This guy would do well he is from avatars of war.

Arena Deathmatch
Or you could just convert one.

Edit: I seem to of typed my reply just before you edited yours, he looks good but I think something like a wooden mask would work better than a metal one.

Patrikson:

Nice, savage orc warboss.

But i have to agree with kered…it probabally would have been better to add a wooden mask for him.

Loki:

Great conversion work, i like the idea of the metal mask, he is a war boss after all and would have the best stuff, it makes him look like a totem as well a good focal point for the army

AGPO:

Nice conversion, but I have to say he’s not all that ‘orcy.’ He’d make a great Throgg and would really fit in well with a unit of Trolls in a Savage Orc army, but IMHO orcs should be muscle bound and stocky.

One conversion you might try is to headswap an orc with an ogre - it works suprisingly well and the ogre bulls have lots of awesome primitive weapons. You could get the parts off bitzbox.com for about £3