[Archive] Say hello to my little friend(s)

Vexxus:

Just thought I would post just a few of the models I am most proud of, so that people can get a feel for my style and interests. I hope you enjoy, and of course comments are always welcome!

bandnerd1892:

I like them alot! Great painting! I love the chariot! Keep it up!

nerd :stuck_out_tongue:

Vexxus:

thanks band, that chariot means a lot to me, its made up from spare scraps of chariots, and has a lot of conversion time to it. The Boss riding it is a metal ogre body with a 40k Ork head on it if i remember correctly, then has the two biggest (at the time anyways orc arm/axes in the game. Xander helped me with some GS to smooth out the shoulder pad, which looks great. Been a while but i do believe the boar heads came from a beastman* chariot?

*correction c/o Xander

furrie:

I love the goblin, I had such an idea for a CD wizard.

Merchant:

Vexxus

This fellow - is he a shaman?
I ask because I had the same idea, just that it was my CD wizard/lord who was carred by some slave orcs.

But those ideas of yours are very interesting and cool - keep them coming mate :)

Cheers :cheers

Kera foehunter:

Hello little friend. i like your mounted orc nice hill.

Vexxus:

Yep, thats a Goblin Shaman for my O&G army.

The idea here is that the Shaman must be very well known and powerful to have an Orc carrying him, since usually it is the Orcs pushing the Gobbos around! One could also assume that the Orc is one-eyed due to his disobedience :wink:

Merchant:

Yep, thats a Goblin Shaman for my O&G army.

The idea here is that the Shaman must be very well known and powerful to have an Orc carrying him, since usually it is the Orcs pushing the Gobbos around! One could also assume that the Orc is one-eyed due to his disobedience ;)

Vexxus
Yes - that is right:)
:h But in some Greenskin societies, an Gobbo with a higher intelligence such as an Lord or Shaman might lead an army/horde or Orcs to war.

But I really like those ideas of yours, will it be possible to see your army of greenskins?

Xander:

Nice stuff! :slight_smile: Maybe we should throw up some pics of the Orcs, hehe.

Vexxus:

Not nearly as much time or colour (HAHA) went into the rank and file but yeah we can get some pics up, still some decent converts in there.

AGPO:

F*@k me that chariot rocks! Mordheim ogre with Grimogor and the Wyvern rider’s axes? i might try something like for my black orc boss using a chaos ogre now

Xander:

It’s just a classic range Ogre, I think. :slight_smile: