[Archive] Scibor CD Lord on Giant Boar!

Animatone:

Just saw this and might I say I like it!

Has a lot of conversion potential, or you could just us it as is!

Scibor does have some awesome fantasy stuff!

Thommy H:

Nope.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Animatone:

I like the no helmet option better along with the alternative shield. The beard though is rockin’… I really wish this model was on the winged daemon bull model they have. Then no conversion work needed at all!

Animatone:

Nope.

Thommy H
Nope to what Thommy?

Grimstonefire:

Aside from getting my head round a dwarf on a boar, this is actually an awesome model.

Notice the ‘big hat’ tree stump as well on the base.

Animatone:

Aside from getting my head round a dwarf on a boar, this is actually an awesome model.

Notice the 'big hat' tree stump as well on the base.

Grimstonefire
Yeah the boar part is a little strange. Either way I still dig it.

Grimstonefire:

Something else that would require some work (if I were to buy it) is that the dwarf is around 1cm too tall I think.

Animatone:

Something else that would require some work (if I were to buy it) is that the dwarf is around 1cm too tall I think.

Grimstonefire
Seriously 1cm too tall? I'll have to look at my other scibor stuff, but interesting.

ryanamandaanna:

Nope.

Thommy H
Nope to what Thommy?

Animatone
Thommy is infamous for his hatred of Scibor.  ;)

I think this is pretty interesting, though I'm not digging the round base...

If you could figure out how to give it wings somehow, it could make a pretty funky Lammasu...

Grimstonefire:

@Animatone

I’m not basing that on his other models. He’s put the scale next to the model above, and looking at the size of the Dwarf compared to the overall model imo he’s too tall. I may be wrong though.

Looking at the proportions, unless he’s normal 28mm (as opposed to heroic), if it wasn’t for the hat and beard I wouldn’t know it was a dwarf. :wink:

gIL^:

Why a boar?

If this was a lammasu i might of digged it.

Animatone:

Grimstonefire,

Yeah I see what you mean, he does look a little to long in proportions to be a dwarf, but still I like it overall. I really wish I could buy the helmet-less head alone by itself for conversion purposes.

And as for the boar and round base… I don’t know what that’s about either?

Da Crusha:

pretty sweet model. but a boar?!?

TheVoice:

I sometimes consider getting some Scibor shields for my warriors, but more than five euro for three shields? Painful.

gIL^:

Yes scibors prices are so high, It’s hard to make GW blush.

How he can stay afloat charging 50 Euros ( Before Postage ) for a Chaos Dwarf on a Boar is beyond me.

This was a rather negative response, Very sorry.

Abecedar:

The picture is not quite to scale, even with the guesstimate, the dwarf looks to be about 50mm minimum from his boots to his eyes. But he looks evil enough that he will tell you what he’s going to ride and you’d better get it for him.

Da Crusha:

The picture is not quite to scale, even with the guesstimate, the dwarf looks to be about 50mm minimum from his boots to his eyes.  But he looks evil enough that he will tell you what he's going to ride and you'd better get it for him.

Abecedar
ya, hmm. maybe he is supposed to be a warrior model that worships hashut.

Zanko:

It is a 54mm model! :mad

Much too huge imo!

:hashut

Kera foehunter:

What a big piggy!!Only orcs ride pigs a dwarf would eat it!!!

gIL^:

It is a 54mm model! :mad

Much too huge imo!

:hashut

Zanko
Oh.. Well i guess you get what you buy :hat off