[Archive] scibor models

greatcrusade08:

have a look at this chap…

definate possibilities for a certain special character

http://sciborminiatures.com/en_,shop.php?art=936#i/2011/big/war_bull_painted_01.jpg

Thommy H:

Yes, we know. I don’t know why people keep posting Scibor’s model range as if they’re the first ones to discover it…

BoomBoom:

Wow thommy, that was a really nice reply to post to a new member to the forums.

Greatcrusade, yeah it is cool model that has been out for awhile. The wings are bit weird however. The bull and rider looks great however. Really like the base as well.

greatcrusade08:

apologies ifs its old hat, i watch scibor on f/book and they posted it like it was a new release… i did a quick browse and couldnt find a similar post so went with it…

given its like 25 quid cheaper than the foregworld one, i might actually be buying it myself, the rank and file are about the same cost though… im still looking for a good equivalent that are cheaper than FW…

edit: one of the best ive found so far is titanwargames.com… i think its run by a member of this board isnt it?

Thommy H:

BoomBoom
Compared to what I usually post in Scibor threads, it was positively welcoming.

Zanko:

BoomBoom

Thommy H
Yes indeed! ;)

:hashut

Yodrin:

BoomBoom

Thommy H
Yes indeed! ;)

:hashut

Zanko
Ha ha

Kera foehunter:

BoomBoom

Thommy H
I have been working with Thommy to help him with his displeasure of Scribor figures ..
I have fail you ALL ** Kera bows here head in shame **
sorry

Time of Madness:

What people don’t know is that Thommy has an entire collection of Scibor models in his basement. When it’s dark outside he sneaks down there to look at them.

Time of Madness

Thommy H:

Yeah…that’s the thing I do when there’s no one else around. Let’s stick to that.

Willmark:

Still new members won’t have an idea that you aren’t a fan of scribor minis. Food for thought.

Sherlocko:

Still new members won't have an idea that you aren't a fan of scribor minis. Food for thought.

Willmark
They will, if he jumps at them, like this. :)

Honeym123:

I think the only thing to keep in mind if you are considering to make an entire army of scibor models, is that they are not as easy sold again if you want to change army - not as easy as the original CD’s or the new forgeworld anyway.

Soulassassin:

Still new members won't have an idea that you aren't a fan of scribor minis. Food for thought.

Willmark
They will, if he jumps at them, like this. :)

Sherlocko
There should perhaps be a disclaimer on the front page? :)

rubencm81:

Well, ir depends of the paint job. Mi castellans are scibor and the are awesome. Check my army blog.

greatcrusade08:

Ah Thommy is cool with me, i have no problems here :slight_smile:

I dont think scibor rank and file are worth buying tbh… the forgeworld minis are awesome but cost alot, and unfortunately dont come with great weapons…

so im thinking ill probably buy from a multitude of sources, regular RnF from FW, great weapon chaps from titanwargames, and this mini from scibor as my drazhoath counts as.