[Archive] Scibor's Moscal Dwarfs

cornixt:

The shields are horrible, the axes are weird, and I really don’t know why they have so much stuff between their legs. It’s obvious that the sculpter has talent, but I’d like to see something with a bit more effort.

snowblizz:

and I really don't know why they have so much stuff between their legs.

cornixt
To make more little Moscals of course... :P

I pretty much agree with you on the axes and shields. And I think what you mention is something Thommy has been saying from the start. Its a "cop-out" to make them easier to cast.

Guardian_A:

I kind of like the shields & axes. Right now, I am hoping to pick up enough of them to make a unit some time after new years. I just hope that the modeler keeps producing Chaos Dwarf models of this quality!

Obsidian:

I don’t like these particularly well but as always Thommy’s reaction is completely over the top. I got used to it, he must have lots of anger inside… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

nitroglysarine:

i kind of errrr… think they look like russian dwarfs wearing bishops hats.

not evil enough by half.

but i really do like the armoured bear. but not for a CD army, maybe for a middenheim army.

Zanko:

but i really do like the armoured bear. but not for a CD army, maybe for a middenheim army.

nitroglysarine
Which armoured bear do you mean?

I didn't found one at the Scribor homepage! :o

... cause I love bearrider! :cheers

:hashut

wallacer:

I just wish he’d hurry up and release the Taurus.

Firehammer:

Which armoured bear do you mean?
I didn't found one at the Scribor homepage! :o

Zanko
See first post:
The Dwarf riding a bear ( http://www.sciborminiatures.com/en_,greenrom.php?art=802 ) is finally finished but not available yet, the Taurus still in the works.

Firehammer

Firehammer:

Speaking of it, this miniature has just been released (price 34 �,� or 45 $):

http://www.sciborminiatures.com/en_,shop.php?art=851

Grimstonefire:

That is a nice model, the bear is very well done. I’m not a fan of the beard or cloak though.

I’d be curious to see what that looks like when a mere mortal has attempted to paint it!

Zanko:

Awesome bear! :hat off

The rider is o.k. - I wish he could hold a real cool weapon and not this kind of sceptre (or what ever it is?!)! :wink:

@ Firehammer: Sorry I didn’t regard at the link I only watched the pic! :~

:hashut