[Archive] scratch built death rockets

jester:

hi :hat off

i have decided to put two death rockets into my army just to add a bit of firepower but i want a challenge so i decided to make a two scratch built ones. i am really short on ideas on how to do so if anyone has any ideas please post them and i have a budget of 40$

Kera foehunter:

if your on a budget get the empier volley gun i think it 20.00

there are rocket part and a lot of cool part too. you may need to get another cannon base if you want 2

or convert a old cannon by putting an rocket in the barrow

Hashut’s Blessing:

I saw an excellent conversion from the old dwarf cannon with a rocket stuck in it and tyhe rocket crew, but that might no be possible. Generally, cannons with rocket heads in them seem to work. The Hellstrom Rocket Battery thing can be split into two death rockets with ease… Maybe combine with one or two organ guns to be mutli-barrelled…

jester:

thats a good idea i might use a couple of organ guns thanks for the ideas everyone

Hashut’s Blessing:

Not a problem. Glad to be of service. Get 'em made and put up pics, ASAP :wink:

w3rm:

kera i think you mean a helstrom rcoket battery not volley gun

Servius:

I used the Dwarf Organ Gun as a base for mine. if cut the barrels off then made a enclosed box and placed rockets from the helstorm in the box… and by keeping the firing mechanism it looks pretty good.

kera i think you mean a helstrom rcoket battery not volley gun

w3rm
The helblaster volley gun and the Helstorm Rocket Battery are a hybrid box (i.e. they have the bits for both)

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, the Dwarf Cannon Box, has parts for an Organ Gun or a Cannon, so if you build a chasis (out of coffee stirrers or something maybe?) you can easily have two that are a similar style, but different…