[Archive] Searchin various bitz

Skink:

Hello everyone! I searched on different bitz online shops but I haven’t found what I’m searching. Basically, that’s what I’m needing:

-Hellcannon, and Hellcannon crew (I know that it is possible to buy it on the GW’s online shop, but anyway…). The more crewmen the best (20 will be great I buy everything).

-A head from the Ork Grots sprue, the one grinning madly with aviator goggles.

-2 Ork Grots, the ones holding blunderbusses, even without head

-Some crosshairs (again, the more the best) from the Lootas/Burnas sprue

-The 40k Chaos Vehicles bitz (trophy racks, armor plates, pointy thinngs etc.)

-ehm… the defiler’s cannon + the daemonic heads at the end of Chaos SM Lascannon + a Chaos SM rocket launcher.

If you can help me please, PM me or reply here. Also, I warn ya, I rarely buy stuff on the web and I don’t have a Paypal account. So please be patient!

Pyro Stick:

I might have a few chaos vechicle bits. I bought the vindicator and rhino for my iron warriors and all the extra bits dont really fit with with Iron Warriors imo. Are there any bits in particular that you are looking for?

slev:

-Some crosshairs (again, the more the best) from the Lootas/Burnas sprue

Skink
I have many from the old-school Ork sprue is these are any use.

Skink:

Ehm… The prob is that I need just the crosshairs… I don’t know if old Orks had these.

Pyro, I bought the Chaos vehicles bits sprue on GW online store (as well as the Hellcannon).

Thank you guys anyway:cheers

Pyro Stick:

Ehm... The prob is that I need just the crosshairs... I don't know if old Orks had these.

Pyro, I bought the Chaos vehicles bits sprue on GW online store (as well as the Hellcannon).

Thank you guys anyway:cheers

Skink
You should probably update your list then to say which version of orc bits you want and that you dont need the chaos bits anymore.