[Archive] Searching a Marauder guy!

Zanko:

I’m still searching for this Marauder guy!

If someone want’s to sell or exchange him … go on and PM me!

I would also be glad if anyone can find an appropriate eBay action!

Marauder

Thanx

:hashut

Joshmohr:

Ill ask around at my shop, lots of CD players there. If i find one, ill send you a PM /w there E-mail. Good luck!

Pyro Stick:

Its not one of the hardest to get hold of. Its on ebay quite regularly. Just keep checking and im sure you will find it soon. Ill post a link if i find one.

Zanko:

I’m still searching this MM90 guy!

I will trade or buy it!

Pyro Stick:

Im still checking on ebay for you but so far there has been practically every MM90 on apart from the one you are after lol.

Zanko:

I got him! :cheers

Much too expensive but after a long time of waiting and searching - with Pyro’s and clam’s help!!! - my MM90 are now complete! :hat off

Now I only have to paint them! :smiley:

clam:

Congrats, my friend - glad I could guide/help you.

That something speciel you got there - nothing better (miniature-vice) then having a complet set of 24 Marauder Miniatures MM90s and a Juggernaut :hat off

dncswlf:

Congrats Zanko! I’m thinking about going after the mm90s I’m missing eventually… all in good time :wink:

Can’t wait to see yours painted up!

the black dwarf:

wooohoooooo congrats

Zanko:

Congrats, my friend - glad I could guide/help you.

That something speciel you got there - nothing better (miniature-vice) then having a complet set of 24 Marauder Miniatures MM90s and a Juggernaut :hat off

clam
... the Ass Canon is still missing! But I'm afraid that I will never get this model ... :mad

Nonetheless thanx for your congrats! :hat off

KramDratta:

So when can the rest of us expect a photo or two? :slight_smile:

Zanko:

I’m afraid that it will last some time cause I have to strip some of the MM90!

I hope in a week or two this task will be fullfilled - and after that I will take some pics!

Borador:

Dude, nice one! Wish I had the entire set aswell.

Looking forward to seeing them painted!