[Archive] Searching a Taurus or Minotaur head!

Zanko:

I’m searching for a head of the Great Taurus or of a Minotaur!

I only need the head but if there is no other opportunity I would buy the whole model!

A propos! I have not really much stuff to trade … I would prefer to buy the stuff! :smiley:

:hashut

Baggronor:

So you’re looking for a Taurus head and Maelzch is looking for a Taurus body… Weird.

Da Crusha:

zanko: pm sent.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

maelzch:

So you're looking for a Taurus head and Maelzch is looking for a Taurus body... Weird.

Baggronor
It is an odd coincidence, if only we could find someon who wants wings and could then actually get hold of a taurus...

Zanko:

Sorry maelzch!

I will get the Taurus head from Da Crusha … !

Thanx a lot dude! :hat off

:hashut

maelzch:

No worries, I think I’ll use a WE great stag body instead, much easier to get hold of!

Da Crusha:

No worries, I think I'll use a WE great stag body instead, much easier to get hold of!

maelzch
now that I just took a look at the WE Great Stag it seems like it would make a really nice alternative.

Ronshank:

Hey the Great Stag is one of my stolen ideas from one of the conversions on the site. He’s good for both the Taurus and Lammasu. (I haven’t finished even one of the conversions yet, biding my time, the stag is not cheap, its cheeper than ripoff bay at times and your guaranteed to get one)