[Archive] Seeing if Anyone is Interested in the Whole Lot

Steven:

Anyone interested in buying all of this?  Would prefer to ship domestic US because it’s going to be a couple boxes at least and would be good to be able to use flat rate shipping boxes…

Photobucket

Not sure how much I’m looking for, but thought I would put out some feelers.  Trying to finish up our house and the wife is no longer patient enough to let me save up the money to finish it.  Besides, I suppose they’ve just been sitting there since I moved to Maine, so I figured someone could give them a good home.  And if I ever decide to play them again, I can just get some dwarfs and use the mask piece that the kind Ms. Foehunter sent me years ago. Thanks again Kera! I still have that sprue sitting on my desk.

Take care all.

Nicodemus:

PM sent :hat off

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Abecedar:

Good luck Nico.  That is one big army to try to sneak up through the border.

Just because I could,  I tried to count them.
4 Lammasus
4 Great Taurus’s
3 Earth Shakers
5 Death Rockets
6 Bolt throwers
6 maybe 7 - 20 man regiments of Blunderbusses
3 x 10 man Regs of Bull centaurs
? 8 reg of differing Hobgoblins or orcs
45 Wolf riders
And about a dozen Command figures

Nicodemus:

Good luck Nico.  That is one big army to try to sneak up through the border.

Just because I could,  I tried to count them.
4 Lammasus
4 Great Taurus's
3 Earth Shakers
5 Death Rockets
6 Bolt throwers
6 maybe 7 - 20 man regiments of Blunderbusses
3 x 10 man Regs of Bull centaurs
? 8 reg of differing Hobgoblins or orcs
45 Wolf riders
And about a dozen Command figures

Abecedar
I cound 4 Earth Shakers, rest looks about right though

Grimstonefire:

I’d have to register mortgage to afford that! Lol. That is a really nice collection

HPN:

Wow that’s impressive! Unlukily totally out of my league (still finishing house here too :stuck_out_tongue: )

Anyway, if someone ends picking un the whole lot and would be willing to part from  a Bull, a Lammasu and maybe a couple of other Little things, well, consider me interested. :smiley:

Nicodemus:

Let us know if you’re still considering selling. If shipping outside the US is a deal-breaker that can be remedied. I’m in the US every couple of months and regularly get personal shipments delivered to the site I work out of (a Stanford satellite campus in Menlo Park, CA). I’m expecting to be there again mid-Oct or early Nov this Fall.

:hat off

~N

Vapo:

Huge lot there, good luck!

Nicodemus:

I never heard back, so I�?Tm guessing he has reconsidered or is still weighing the option of selling in the first place.