[Archive] Seeking cheap "50 palstic orcs" and "50 pastic dwarf"

Bloodbeard:

Hi CDO users. I’m seeking the eaby store that sells those “50 plastic orcs” and “50 plastic dwarfs”. They are mono pose and come with either handweapon and shield, spears or bows.

I how found several UK sellers of the miniatures. But if I recall correctly they are originally from a spanish seller. And I think the price was lower at that spanish seller. Yet I cannot find it anymore.

I’m thinking those miniatures would be a great way for the kids to get some painting experience and some easy gaming too.

Anybody have a link?

Sticklander:

I just did a quick search and found this link: Plastic Fantasy Miniatures - eM4 Miniatures – em4miniatures

And on ebay as well: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/28mm-50-PLASTIC-ORCS-OR-DWARVES-FANTASY-WARGAMING-WARHAMMER-ALTERNATIVES-NEW-/171200095548

Though these are probably the UK sellers you mentioned and had found before.

But this is a great idea for getting your kids involved.

Bloodbeard:

I just did a quick search and found this link: http://www.em4miniatures.com/acatalog/Copy_of_Fantasy.html

And on ebay as well: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/28mm-50-PLASTIC-ORCS-OR-DWARVES-FANTASY-WARGAMING-WARHAMMER-ALTERNATIVES-NEW-/171200095548

Though these are probably the UK sellers you mentioned and had found before.

But this is a great idea for getting your kids involved.

Sticklander
Thanks Sticklander. Seeing the EM4 website, I'm pretty sure I must remember thing wrong.

The main page is the way to go, cheaper than Ebay.

Getting 300 miniatures for 50£ including shipping is a pretty nice deal. Don't think anything else can come near this. Unless I stumble upon an ebay auction with LotR og BfSP miniatures.

Even the BfSP will be way more expensive. Everything GW goes for a high price. And with the whole vintage OOP wave of collectors getting bigger, even old monopose plastics is getting pricey.

MadHatter:

Great to see the kids are getting some models, hope they enjoy the hobby! Getting creative at that age is a fantastic thing to have in life.

torn:

i got mine from em4, spent £15 got about 150 i think. The only thing to consider is the base size is quite big, much bigger than 20x20mm and cutting the bases off is a bit of a pain.

If you are not desperate to get them I could post you the handful I have left? Wouldnt be until monday or tuesday.

Bloodbeard:

i got mine from em4, spent £15 got about 150 i think. The only thing to consider is the base size is quite big, much bigger than 20x20mm and cutting the bases off is a bit of a pain.

If you are not desperate to get them I could post you the handful I have left? Wouldnt be until monday or tuesday.

torn
That would be awesome torn! Thank you very much. They are running low on thing to drown in paint (the odd weird lost minis of the past I had lying around). I'll PM you my data.

Good to know on the bases. Wouldn't be a problem in the super simple game I had planned for them. But if ever used to get cheap core for an actual army, it's important to know.