[Archive] seeking things

lord-blackheart:

this is what i need.

BfsP models (any) and any chaos warrior bitz. also need regular dwarf bitz and bret men at arms (unassembled perferred)

grismund:

this is what i need.

BfsP models (any) and any chaos warrior bitz. also need regular dwarf bitz and bret men at arms (unassembled perferred)

lord-blackheart
Hi Im just new here but I have about 120 night goblins from the bfsp boxed set. ( i bought them off ebay) As I was going to collect night goblins. Anyway I could part with most of them if you want as Im just looking to take 40 - 60 hobgoblins (night goblin models) in my new CD army.

hornblow3r:

what location you at drismund?

how much for 10 bow gobos and and 10 spear gobos shipped to UK?

and

why have you got draqonx in your avatar?

khujunduk:

this is what i need.

lord-blackheart
I got two full sets of dwarfs. Mmmm... and two sets of spider riders. I also have some chaos warrior heads (they were meant to become a blunderbuss reg together with golf pegs etc).

Come to think of it, I got quite a few plastic dwarfs still on sprues - you know the "marching xbows".

Money wise - no idea. Trading - I got lots and lots of most armies. No 40k though (must get rid of my IGs). Make me an offer!

Btw, I live in Sweden so there shouldnt be any import tax crap.

Cheers

Nicklas