[Archive] Selling custom Destroyer and magma Cannon

Bolg:

Not quitting my Chaos Dwaves but as I live in a small apartment storage space is limited so I’m selling of my custom Destroyer and Magma cannon (I want to build a new one).

Destoyer:

Rider:

Close op of the soul skin:

The model is attached to the base with magnets, the rider is also attached with magnets. the model is easily repainted.

Make me an offer.

The Magma cannon:

I will sell the model with the classic crew, no crew or the sculpted crew. the model is easily rebased or repaited.

Make me an offer.

Skink:

You must be out of your goddamn mind to sell these beauties. Sorry, I’m not making an offer, just had to say it.

1 Like

Bolg:

I can and will build a new Cannon, but I need an intensive to start. the Destroyer is just in the way, I can put an entire unit in his place in my cabinet and there is no real other place I can store him, also I want to maybe build a new on in the future and no way that I want 2 of those in my house.

I’ll take any serious offer, just missed a job thingy and money is welcome (:

Bolg:

Magma Cannon sold.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Bolg:

I should have done this monthes ago,

But my destroyer is now up on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251639063155

Happy bidding (:

Honeym123:

Bid made :slight_smile: Sorry I diden’t catch you before you threw it on there

Doombeard:

you’ve spelt k’daai wrongly, so people searching for a k’daai wont be able to find it and you wont get any bids on it

Bloodbeard:

you've spelt k'daai wrongly, so people searching for a k'daai wont be able to find it and you wont get any bids on it

iamahobgoblin
It's k'daii. :hat off

Bolg:

Ha I googled the correct spelling. i guess google isnt right all the time d:

Ah well someone is getting a bargain. all fine.

(last day)

torn:

Is the cannon made from the toy bit inside a kinder egg?

Bolg:

Is the cannon made from the toy bit inside a kinder egg?

torn
Nope its made from the capsule inside the egg (around the toys) have a look how I build it here.

But its sold already (not the destroyer that still has 1 day left on ebay d: )