[Archive] Selling DUNGEON SAGA KS

Loidrial:

As the title says, i’m selling my copy of dungeon saga, never played, never did anything to it, only opened to check the models.

I already have Descent and dont have the time to play with it so i’m going to sell this one.

There is the basic game + all the extra content that came in a separate box from backing 2 years ago.

PM if interested.

Dungeon Saga: The Dwarf King's Quest by Mantic Games — Kickstarter

Loidrial:

bump, i guess?

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Helblindi:

I’m sort of interested, but I barely get any warhammer games done, and I’d have to play Dungeon Saga with the same group of friends, so that would subtract from my warhammer time :frowning: so I’m gonna say no for now.

Dînadan:

I'm sort of interested, but I barely get any warhammer games done, and I'd have to play Dungeon Saga with the same group of friends, so that would subtract from my warhammer time :( so I'm gonna say no for now.

Helblindi
The Adventurers Companion (which comes with the Kickstarter) has rules for solo play if you don't want to eat into your friend gaming time ;)

Loidrial:

Here I have the game + another box full of as many models as the original game if not more. They need to find a house, someone who plays with them :frowning:

Helblindi:

The Adventurers Companion (which comes with the Kickstarter) has rules for solo play if you don't want to eat into your friend gaming time ;)

Dînadan
I noticed that, but that seems a little sad, to play by oneself :)

Loidrial:

may i try for a little bump?