Its quite possible that work/or other issues in his life may be at work

Alfract
Yeah. These things happen.

Tomu:

Its quite possible that work/or other issues in his life may be at work

Alfract
Yeah. These things happen.

NIcodemus
And indeed thay have. You're not forgotten though. Will make final arrangements regarding all of this in the next fortnight. FCFS on stuff, so will compose a list for each potential buyer, work out prices and postage and send invoices via PM, once that's confirmed (plus any jiggerypokery regarding international postage) i'll PM people with my paypal details and post as soon as i recieve payment confirmation. That done, i'll send PMs with confirmation of postage. I'm sorry I'm doing this in fits and starts, work is crazy atm.
tomu

Tomu:

OK boys and girls, sorry for the crazy wait life very hectic! Have to calculate weights and find box sizes for full invoices for those with buying plans, but have the pre-postage prices sorted and otherwise ready to go (and a great many thanks for them puttting up with my haphazard messages), i have a day off work on tuesday which will be the first time i’ll be free during post office hours (bloody privatisation) since my last post. Will go and get things weighed and priced then.

here’s what’s left over;

The following list is what’s up for sale, unless otherwise annotated all items are complete (with correct sized base), unpainted metal and unassembled but not BNIB;

1 complete(but part painted) Lamassu

1 hero with axe 2 (missing back banner)

2 Standard Bearers (banner poles snapped but present)

Astrago (MAIN BODY SECTION ONLY)

1 Rocket launcher with both Crew (Missing Chassis, but has wheels)

WD issues 162 and 163 (Both chaos dwarf focussed with original rules tactics and armylist, issue 163 has had a picture (i assume of the lamassu, I bought all of this at a car boot) cut from it, but all text remains intact. Proof perfect that some people are heathens.

Thar she blows. Thanks everyone for tolerating me, don’t feel forgotten.

Nicodemus:

OK boys and girls, sorry for the crazy wait life very hectic! Have to calculate weights and find box sizes for full invoices for those with buying plans, but have the pre-postage prices sorted and otherwise ready to go (and a great many thanks for them puttting up with my haphazard messages), i have a day off work on tuesday which will be the first time i'll be free during post office hours (bloody privatisation) since my last post. Will go and get things weighed and priced then.

Tomu
Tomu, PM sent...

Tomu:

Sorry guys, i know i’m being slow. I have to check some details of sale with boss, turns out i may be infringing on new corporate policy. Will let you know new info as and when, again really really sorry.

Tomu:

Hi folks. Have to officially declare sale off. The current policy of my employer makes selling GW products privately gross misconduct, this includes off label. I had permission when i started this, but now that’s changed I’m basically screwed if I sell these. I shall trek forth to Zharr-Naggrund and offer my head up on the altar of sacrifice for ending up having jerked you all around so royally. I’m really really sorry, and wish things were not so.

Tomu

Hashut’s Blessing:

Locked on request.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.