[Archive] Selling parts of my forge world chaos dwarf army (updated)

G.2:

I also have a brand spanking new iwata c series pro plus airbrush and compressor worth 300$ if that would interest anyone.

Veshnakar
I might be interested in this. Depends on whether the compressor can be operated on 240 volts (Australian domestic power supply).

Shef:

Veshnakar pm sent

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Stepo:

All the best for your daughter mate

If there is a split i would be interested in a few items here or there (Magma cannon, some IG and a few bits and bobs depending on the circumstances)

Murdock129:

Vesh has anything been sold yet? Only since G2 isn’t gonna do one I’m thinking of setting up a group buy

Also wondering if anyone else would be interested in the group buy, the main problems with one are the IG and Hobgoblins and choosing a fair enough price for them, advice would be good lol

Taurian:

Why are people still talking about a group buy? It was my understanding from his earlier message, about halfway through the first page, that while he needs money, he doesn’t want to part with this entire set. It seems as though he’s willing to part with some of it to raise $400 in capital. But maybe he’s changed his mind again, IDK…

Veshnakar:

He’s right. I am just trying to come up with $400 at this point, and I actually need it fairly quick IE before tomorrow if possible.

At this point I am looking to part with duplicates. I am interested in parting with the following

42 Forgeworld Infernal Guard with full Command and Shields

1 Finecast Cockatrice

1 Finefast Lammasu

1 Finecast Great Taurus (all three of these are good finecasts with little to no imperfections)

1 Forgeworld Chaos Siege Giant

New Box of 24 Gnoblars (wolf riders)

New Box of 10 Chaos Hounds (intended to be hobgoblin wolfriders)

2 Boxes of Ork Killa Kans (open but all pieces) (6 total, and I’ll include the 40mm bases to make the Kdaai)

1 Box of Minotaurs (open with a few weapons missing) (3 total)

If someone wants to buy the whole lot I’ll part with it for $400 including shipping within the US (or if outside of the US I’ll cover a good chunk of the shipping) but the payment for it has to be fast and by paypal. Otherwise I’ll break it up. With the Infernal Guard at $275 by itself, $75 for the giant, and over 100 for the three monsters,  I don’t think this is entirely unreasonable when I include shipping, but I am going so cheap because I need this money quick so I can get enough together for tomorrow.

KingFisher:

pm/email sent

DAGabriel:

Without wanting to make an issue of it, but wouldn`t a collection of 50 ct. or one Dollar per interested members serve the same purpose, perhaps for the promise of nice new pics of his collection after his daughter is healthy again???

Taurian:

Without wanting to make an issue of it, but wouldn`t a collection of 50 ct. or one Dollar per interested members serve the same purpose, perhaps for the promise of nice new pics of his collection after his daughter is healthy again????

DAGabriel
If something like this were done, I'd definitely be willing to donate. There's no better time to ask for such a thing, either, what with there still being residual goodwill from the recent holidays.

DAGabriel:

1st i dont know if Veshnakar would want such an action and <br>2nd i am new here and dont know how to organize such a collection. Would we have to involve an admin?

Taurian:

1st i don`t know if Veshnakar would want such an action and
2nd i am new here and don`t know how to organize such a collection. Would we have to involve an admin?

DAGabriel
I don't know that this would need admin approval, but the basic answer to both questions 1 and 2 involve the same answer: if Veshnakar does want such a thing, he could simply post his Paypal address and put out an appeal for any and all donations. Once his Paypal address is known, you can simply send whatever funds directly there.

Veshnakar:

main post updated

Taurian:

...The financial situation only became rough recently with the advent of changes to my insurance coverage from work, leaving me paying a good percent of the treatments she receives out of my own pocket...

Veshnakar
Ahhh, so that's the reason for the minimum $400.  I'm guessing that your plan is similar to the way mine was--$400 annual deductible with you being on the hook for 20% after that.  At least, that's how my plan *was* a couple of years ago.  Now we have a $1000 deductible with 20% after that--wonderful health care system we have going here...  And since we just started a new year, you're responsible for paying the deductible all over again.

BTW, that's a cute little girl you have there.

DAGabriel:

Hi Veshnakar!

Sent 50$ per paypal. I would appreciate if you would send me a painted IG Chaos Dwarf once your time allows it (as a remembrance?).

My english isn`t good enough to find the proper words, it is

a very sad story there, hope we will hear of a happy end.

My wife was in tears because we have a daughter named Winnie, too.

She only is a little bit bigger:

Taurian:

...there's 2 more treatments (including the one tomorrow) that I will be up against...

Veshnakar
I don't know if this matters or if it will work, or if you do it already, but I've heard that if you offer the facility to pay in cash with a certain time frame that they offer discounts. I guess this has to do with the hassle that hospitals and medical facilities have in dealing with insurance companies, and this way they avoid that mess. I believe you should still be able to submit the claim to your insurance to recoup some of what you paid--depending on your plan. Still, you might want to ask the hospital where you get the treatment and check with your insurer first.

gIL^:

PM’ed

Nicodemus:

Great news Veshnakar, glad to hear you’re making some headway. I can’t imagine what it would be like to not have the free healthcare we have here, we really do take it for granted!

TO anyone that donated, thank you… with all my heart. You will never know how much this means to me.
I can begin to imagine. No matter how tough I’d like to think I am and how many fights I’ve been in… I’m not tough when it comes to anything to do with my little girls.

Your family will be in our thoughts! All the very best.

~N

Alakihel:

Veshnakar ==> PM sent

DAGabriel:

Just visited your photobucket site, what an impressing army, please do a blog here!!!

Is your Winnie ok after treatment??

Kera foehunter:

I think she get here strong personalty from you !!

For some one to sell of all what they think is very important to help your Daughter… now that something.

Crying doesn’t make one weak it show that there Human… A father is the one that has to hold the Faimly together in time of trouble! this is why you ask for help !! this is why you want the best .

When your strong … Your Faimly see everything is going to be ok

Keep up your prayers and hopes

we are all pulling for ya you and your Family

I hope this help you get thew today

Kera